Moise Kean (122 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This kid is great and all but there is one thing that puts me off

you know we will see Badass Kean here sooner or later
Great Badass going to kill another potential Juve great. Dude jinxed and killed both Vidal’s and Dybala’s Juve careers. Please god, don’t let him become Badass_Kean or Moist_Badass.

How about the mods change his name to Badass_Bonucci or Badass_Costa :lol3:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Agnelli needs to find him a hot Turinese model girlfriend to get knocked up and keep him tied to Italy ASAP
How but he is born and raised there, and been in our set up since he was 10-11?

She's not Turinese, but Allegri has a hawt daughter (in tranny like fashion), just saying.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
How but he is born and raised there, and been in our set up since he was 10-11?

She's not Turinese, but Allegri has a hawt daughter (in tranny like fashion), just saying.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Meh... Raiola agent, Bonucci teammate (half joking), will probably receive racist abuse at every other away game (being Juventino and the furore of the last incident will encourage others to repeat) and will be courted by the other biggest clubs around Europe.

Not so farfetched to think that he may not be here for the next decade.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Meh... Raiola agent, Bonucci teammate (half joking), will probably receive racist abuse at every other away game (being Juventino and the furore of the last incident will encourage others to repeat) and will be courted by the other biggest clubs around Europe.

Not so farfetched to think that he may not be here for the next decade.
I could see him signing a 4-5 year contract like reported and then at the end of that, Raiola/Kean looking for a change, in part dependent on the club status by then.

He is a long-term youth product into the full team and getting significant play at a very young age here.

Raiola hasn’t taken Donnarumma away from Milan yet (however much he tried). I think we’ll be giving him a much bigger salary than initially anticipated and doing whatever we can to keep him for the time being.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I could see him signing a 4-5 year contract like reported and then at the end of that, Raiola/Kean looking for a change, in part dependent on the club status by then.

He is a long-term youth product into the full team and getting significant play at a very young age here.

Raiola hasn’t taken Donnarumma away from Milan yet (however much he tried). I think we’ll be giving him a much bigger salary than initially anticipated and doing whatever we can to keep him for the time being.
That's what I'm thinking. He'll get a new contract and be here for another 3 years maybe. I guess what happens after that will also depend on Juve's status among the elite at the time.

But all of this is getting ahead of myself, he's still a raw yet to be fulfilled talent, not a superstar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)