Moise Kean (51 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nah there were times women belonged in kitchen, times change and so will racism, it will go but remain in the redneck suburbs and third world countries.
Irish were once the lowlife plague of American cities. They got replaced by gays and Mexicans, depending on your neighborhood. Things change.

You throw in a comment or two about Hillary and the "DUMBOCRAPS" and he'd fit right in down in Florida, or even perhaps a quiet New Jersey suburb if he has money.
:lol: Nah. To fit in Florida you'd have to spend your baby momma's child support payments on an airboat you'd use as a getaway after holding up a Publix supermarket ... until the python hiding in it locked up the rudder and caused you to wreck it aground by a Dollar Store parking lot.

That's Florida.

Buy on AliExpress.com

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
I mean, but Poland isn't exactly the first country I think of regarding ethnic diversity to begin with so that could explain it :p

u right
and which country has the right? I was in many European countries. And everywhere I saw the problem of racism. Bigger or smaller. I dont know what situation looks like in America or far Asia. But racism also exists in Arab countries. So which country can be an enclave of good, tolerance and big dick? :D

The funniest (or not) in this ,,stadium racism'' is that most of those who are,, racist at the match'' , arent real racists and after leaving the stadium they have many "white", "black" or yellow friends. But it is simply weak and it has no right to take place either at the stadium or at McDoland

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Irish were once the lowlife plague of American cities. They got replaced by gays and Mexicans, depending on your neighborhood. Things change.

:lol: Nah. To fit in Florida you'd have to spend your baby momma's child support payments on an airboat you'd use as a getaway after holding up a Publix supermarket ... until the python hiding in it locked up the rudder and caused you to wreck it aground by a Dollar Store parking lot.

That's Florida.
Sounds like a native Floridian, I have to say, I've never met one in person but this seems perfect :lol:

u right
and which country has the right? I was in many European countries. And everywhere I saw the problem of racism. Bigger or smaller. I dont know what situation looks like in America or far Asia. But racism also exists in Arab countries. So which country can be an enclave of good, tolerance and big dick? :D

The funniest (or not) in this ,,stadium racism'' is that most of those who are,, racist at the match'' , arent real racists and after leaving the stadium they have many "white", "black" or yellow friends. But it is simply weak and it has no right to take place either at the stadium or at McDoland
All I'm saying is, you can't blame Mexicans for all your problems if you don't have any Mexicans to begin with, you feel me?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sounds like a native Floridian, I have to say, I've never met one in person but this seems perfect :lol:
:lol: We need your cousin on here. Tell him I'm a huge admirer of his work.

- - - Updated - - -

GTFO :D ;)

Im also from PL and i dont see racism problem here, certainly not like in Italy.
From what i get to see, Poland is certainly drifting towards the far-right, isn't it?

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:lol: We need your cousin on here. Tell him I'm a huge admirer of his work.

- - - Updated - - -

From what i get to see, Poland is certainly drifting towards the far-right, isn't it?
Just pretend you're a Mexican liberal living in California that just got an abortion, votes Democrat, and plans on converting to Islam :agree:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Are you really, honestly worried that will happen?
Of course not, I was only joking.

There is a huge difference between shaming fat fucks and racism.
What exactly is the difference? Do you think that fat people suffer less from the insults regarding their weight than blacks because of the color of their skin? You might say that a fat person can go on diet and get rid of the problem while blacks cannot change their skin. However, what if a person is fat because the medicine he/she is taking causes the over-weight?

I would like you to stop pointing at my country. The opinions I share here are my private opinions, not those of my whole country. What you do is offensive towards my countrymen.

I mean, but Poland isn't exactly the first country I think of regarding ethnic diversity to begin with so that could explain it :p
So is ethnic diversity an obligation these days? I have nothing against people of color. I know lots of such people living in Poland and I consider them Polish as long as they desire to be considered Polish and have respect towards the country, its history, religion, culture and customs. The outlook is totally irrelevant for us.

The issue here is that we have come to a point when you cannot call a black person black while you can call a white person white. Of course monkey chants are bad and people doing that should be banned. However, players cannot be upset because they are being booed by the opposition's fans. The treatment Bonucci reserved on social media is also sick. Every human being deserves respect but no special treatment just because they look differently.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What if i pretend i'm all of this, but i'm not a DEMORAT, but a republican?
He pretends to not like them too, which is cute.
So is ethnic diversity an obligation these days? I have nothing against people of color. I know lots of such people living in Poland and I consider them Polish as long as they desire to be considered Polish and have respect towards the country, its history, religion, culture and customs. The outlook is totally irrelevant for us.
No. Read my next reply to him.
The issue here is that we have come to a point when you cannot call a black person black while you can call a white person white.
Where did you even get this idea from? It's so untrue that I'm not even sure where to begin with it. What do we call black people then? You're inventing things now.
However, players cannot be upset because they are being booed by the opposition's fans. The treatment Bonucci reserved on social media is also sick. Every human being deserves respect but no special treatment just because they look differently.
The monkey chants Kean received is not equivalent to booing, it's an assertions that he's subhuman because of his race. That is the key difference that I think some people are not understanding here. It's not special treatment, it's as you said yourself, respect and human decency.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I would like you to stop pointing at my country. The opinions I share here are my private opinions, not those of my whole country. What you do is offensive towards my countrymen.
I know, @piotrr for example is a nice fellah..

So I‘ll focus on you for now on, even tho you spread stupidities that would be enough for a whole country.

See ya!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 36)