Moise Kean (54 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
:lol:

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that info came from an interview with his Dad where he was trying to take credit for him being at Juve. I'm not entirely convinced how believable he is.
You are right, his father said that he liked Martins and inter. Now, prepare for a twist, his alleged brother, named Giovanni, shared some precious information:

Brother confirms Juventus star Moise Kean is an AC Milan fan

Kean’s brother Giovanni was recently talking to Radio 1 and he talked about his brother’s actions. “I told him that there are ignorant people I’m still, but we can’t do anything about it,” he said. “He has to think about what he’s doing and not care about it, temperamentally he is strong: the more these things happen to him, the more he learns.

“I’m [a fan of] Juventus while he has always been Milan. Right now there are no teams like Juve.”

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
The reason why racism will exist forever is because black people are so sensitive. Monkey chants bothers black people but why? Ok there are two kinds of monkey black monkey and white monkey so the racism should go both ways I mean Black monkey chants v white monkey chants and we don’t even need to make a different sound because both monkeys sound exactly the same.

The word Negro in Spanish is black and it bothers black people. So if someone call you Negro/Nigga, firstly they are referring you to the colour of your skin and you should be proud of the colour of skin because GOD created you that way.

Banana is a great fruit. Personally I cannot imagine a food without banana. I eat with almost every food , with rice, pasta, with everything. So throwing bananas towards black people is a sign of racism because it is monkeys favourite fruit. What about the white monkey. It loves banana too.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The darkness oozing out of him
It's not so much darkness oozing out as much as absorbing all the light around him. :)

The reason why racism will exist forever is because black people are so sensitive. Monkey chants bothers black people but why? Ok there are two kinds of monkey black monkey and white monkey so the racism should go both ways I mean Black monkey chants v white monkey chants and we don’t even need to make a different sound because both monkeys sound exactly the same.

The word Negro in Spanish is black and it bothers black people. So if someone call you Negro/Nigga, firstly they are referring you to the colour of your skin and you should be proud of the colour of skin because GOD created you that way.

Banana is a great fruit. Personally I cannot imagine a food without banana. I eat with almost every food , with rice, pasta, with everything. So throwing bananas towards black people is a sign of racism because it is monkeys favourite fruit. What about the white monkey. It loves banana too.
You're not the only one who thinks this way, and IMO it's pretty sad. Monkey chants are specifically meant to dehumanize another person. Same with the use of the term n%%%. It's easy for you to say "retard" is just a word, what's the harm? But if you are a person with mental health challenges it is a weapon others use against you to dismiss your dignity and respect as another human being.

I get that some people are just lazy and will grab the first thing they can weaponize. So if they meet a stranger who is a woman who irritates them, they will fight by calling her a whore or make fun of her looks. If they are gay, they will attack that. If the person is Jewish or Arab or Polish or whatnot, they will grab that and cast insults as a way to weaponize their efforts. And if the person is black, they will use words like n***, they will make monkey chants, and they will throw bananas.

Regardless, these acts are meant to demean the person as less than human under a categorization. The implicit but unintended evil in your thinking here is that you are suggesting that this weaponization of harm is all in the victim's head and therefore we should not do anything to stop it from happening.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes, me say war. - Bob Marley

This shit sadly won't stop overnight, but I think we are way ahead of those retards from Cagliari.
I seriously think and hope Kean will replace Mandzukic one day.. hopefully when Mario himself is ready to slow down and accepts being replaced slowly but surely

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
My logic is one of the solutions that can solve racism because these the only three things that white people use to frustrate black people
Banana
The N word
Monkey chants.
So what about if we black people ignore those three things and make them seem normal what would white people come up with to make us angry. I wonder what it would be.

The ethiest guys stop calling religious people moron because that word suits you. How can someone with a brain refuse to believe that there is GOD?. If you ask them who is doing this system that the galaxy woks they say nature what? Stop calling GOD nature please.

- - - Updated - - -

And why are less ethiest and more religious people on the earth. Doesn that mean there are billions of morons and a few wise smart unbelievably good people on earth. I am not buying it. Spare with me.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I don't understand the concerns about Kean turning into Balo.

They really don't seem like similar personalities.

Is it because he is a fan of Balotelli? He is a young Italian striker of African heritage and grew up in a time when Balotelli was Italy's top striker. Of course he going to be a fan of him, there is a lot that he can relate to with him. I'm sure Balotelli was the idol for a lot of Italian kids of similar age.
When exactly was that?

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
The funniest thing is that user is Somalian :lol3:
Let me correct you as you are one of the original tuz users. It is not Somalian. It is Somali.
Somalia is the country
Somali are the people who are mostly Muslim and black who doesn’t give a damn about banana, monkey chants and Negro. If only other black people were like us East African Eritrea, Ethiopia and Somalia then maybe there wouldn’t be a racism in the form or banana, monkey chants and the N word.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)