Moise Kean (157 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Yes, honey. A provocation. The main goal being to provoke.
They can abuse your family members too. Is that worse? Are you going to cry or do a Zidane? It's called mental toughness and is prerequisite for any top athlete.

Maybe you don't get it, but as you grow you will ... probably. In any case it's called reality and taking a pill against it is inadvisable at best.
I don't take insults lightly, and what Kean did was great, remaining calm and doing what he does best, playing great game afterwards.
In the company I used to work, CEO once shouted at me for no reason, to show seniors how tough he is. I stood up wanted to beat him, my colleagues separated me. Took my laptop went home, I never went there, I found a better job, better boss, better salary, in less than two weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Condemning racism is a political stance?
yes it is, and nothing wrong about it. If Italy was a serious country PM would say something.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
:lol: making them take a political stance? The chants occurred before his reaction, he didn't make anyone do anything. Even if he didn't react, they should still be expected to condem the racism
:cry2:

I think its a bit too much for you too.

Are we going to ban everyone that says a bad(racist) thing for life from games? Should games be played in silence or no crowd? That would please the SJW greatly - its a fun world. Should we stop the games once a player is offended too much? Have an 'offense meter', why not? More important than the score it should be!

Before, after and during the game we would have lengthy speeches about what's proper and not. Obviously - condemning racists would be the main theme. How saintly have we become is another topic to consider...

OR

He could STFU and concentrate on his game. No cry, no foul.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

Are we going to ban everyone that says a bad(racist) thing for life from games? Should games be played in silence or no crowd? That would please the SJW greatly - its a fun world. Should we stop the games once a player is offended too much? Have an 'offense meter', why not? More important than the score it should be!

Before, after and during the game we would have lengthy speeches about what's proper and not. Obviously - condemning racists would be the main theme. How saintly have we become is another topic to consider...

OR

Should be an obvious yes.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

OR

Nah you just don't make any sense.

Look at your reaction, clearly it's a bit much for you. A bit triggered are you? ;)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

OR

Abusing a player on their race/sexual orientation/ethnic background/religion is simply unacceptable.
This isn't about freedom of speech. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. If you're racist piece of shit, you will suffer the consequences and you should.

Apr 29, 2006
Abusing a player on their race/sexual orientation/ethnic background/religion is simply unacceptable.
This isn't about freedom of speech. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. If you're racist piece of shit, you will suffer the consequences and you should.
Freedom of speech is unilateral. Best you can buy is peace. Facts of life, like physics can't be changed.

Once we start using half-measures it only resolves the resistance and deepens the roots. And we can't take a hard line in reality if only for the sake of debate.

Nah you just don't make any sense.

Look at your reaction, clearly it's a bit much for you. A bit triggered are you? ;)
I might be triggered, but certainly no SJW. Living in La La Land, but I digress...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Freedom of speech is unilateral. Best you can buy is peace. Facts of life, like physics can't be changed.

Once we start using half-measures it only resolves the resistance and deepens the roots. And we can't take a hard line in reality if only for the sake of debate.

I might be triggered, but certainly no SJW. Living in La La Land, but I digress...
No SJW, just the other side of the same coin

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Getting hard to bench him now.

Uh oh spaghetti-o's

- - - Updated - - -

Kean scored in 5 consecutive games 3 for Juve 2 for Italy. Way to go boy.
What can he do on a cold rainy night at Young Boys?

- - - Updated - - -

Any 19 year old that can take the kind of bullying on the pitch by opposition team and fans, absorb racism, keep his head in the game, and still score a goal with hustle then go face to face with 10,000 ultras an eye ball the FUCK out of all of them without saying a word is a man in my book. More of a man than many tools here, that's for sure.

Pay the kid whatever the fuck his agent is asking for and call it a day. Lock him down, he is about to bench Mario and Dybala.

Last edited:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Still early days, but the one thing that dissapointing me today was the dive. I hope it doesn’t become a habit.

I know, they all do it, even the best of them. But i hope he doesn’t go the Neymar route.

So much talent, yet you tarnish that with needless antics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Still early days, but the one thing that dissapointing me today was the dive. I hope it doesn’t become a habit.

I know, they all do it, even the best of them. But i hope he doesn’t go the Neymar route.

So much talent, yet you tarnish that with needless antics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the Chiellini thread, there's a quote of him saying that he won't do it again in the future or something like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)