Moise Kean (41 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Please don't play the role of innocent victim here. You knew exactly what you were trying to do there. Why not compare his stats to Mandzu or Berna for example? Of course it had to be Dybala, a Dybala that is regularly being deployed of position to accommodate the needs of the team. Play Dybala closer to goal, allow him to take the free kicks, don't ask him to constantly track back and pick up the ball from midfield, and then let's see how those stats look ;)
Lol I’ve been asking to get Dybala closer to goal too. You aren’t the only one on that train.

Compare Dybala to Mario...the guy that assists, scores AND plays defense? Are you kidding? I think one of the few things I keep seeing that Dybala does well in this “new role” is he switches play...something nearly all our attackers can probably do.

Why do we seem to be just fine without Dybala? I agree he should be closer to goal but with Ronaldo and Mario sorta making a monopoly of being inside the box it ain’t gonna happen and with our bench attackers absolutely taking their chances then Dybala has his work cut out for him.

Further more...Kean doesn’t even have 130 minutes...we have NO IDEA how his stats would look even he had as many minutes as Dybala or Mario but if this initial 121 minute litmus test is indicative of what could be then holy shit...

Since when do I play victim?

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm drunk but still I love this @Lion @Osman roast sessions

Its almost as good as RUS v ZoSo
This was peak Tuz, we may never reach these levels again as a society.

- - - Updated - - -

It's still very early on in Kean's career. Obviously he has been doing extremely well, but we've all seen stories of players exploding onto the scene and then fading into obscurity. Lets give him some more time and see what happens.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'd put my money on this dude for sure.

He's not a spectacular talent like M'Bappe or even a young Balo, but he's still got an impressive skill set. Strength and speed, and he's still growing... he'll be a nightmare for defenders. Great control, he's a pretty good dribbler, and his finishing is excellent (still room for improvement there of course). But he's always been a prolific goalscorer coming up the ranks.

Of course many youth players have lit up at the junior levels and couldn't make the step up to the big boy league, but the best thing about him for me is that he has no fear. As someone said earlier, he's got that confidence Pogba had when he arrived.

He'll be a hit, trust me. He just needs to stay grounded and keep putting in the work, as Max says.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
That's what I meant. You cannt bet that Kean will be a top striker. Its 50/50. We have times that young footballers are able to swoop down in a moment. CRAZY money for teenagers (Mbappe, Dollaruma etc), socialmedia etc etc.A lot of temptations.

And in the case of Morata- head and mental resistance to criticism and stress. And that's why I think Allegri knows what he's doing with Kean. Despite half the world and 99% of TUZ wants him from 1 minute NOW. ALWAYS.

We will see

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That's what I meant. You cannt bet that Kean will be a top striker. Its 50/50. We have times that young footballers are able to swoop down in a moment. CRAZY money for teenagers (Mbappe, Dollaruma etc), socialmedia etc etc.A lot of temptations.

And in the case of Morata- head and mental resistance to criticism and stress.

We will see
Obviously we will see.

But I still bet on it.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'd put my money on this dude for sure.

He's not a spectacular talent like M'Bappe or even a young Balo, but he's still got an impressive skill set. Strength and speed, and he's still growing... he'll be a nightmare for defenders. Great control, he's a pretty good dribbler, and his finishing is excellent (still room for improvement there of course). But he's always been a prolific goalscorer coming up the ranks.

Of course many youth players have lit up at the junior levels and couldn't make the step up to the big boy league, but the best thing about him for me is that he has no fear. As someone said earlier, he's got that confidence Pogba had when he arrived.

He'll be a hit, trust me. He just needs to stay grounded and keep putting in the work, as Max says.
Beside no one knows at what extent he'll be growing, he might have rapid growth curve so comparisons right now with other players at his age is not that relevant. The kid for sure has the will to succeed, that might get him far.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Beside no one knows at what extent he'll be growing, he might have rapid growth curve so comparisons right now with other players at his age is not that relevant. The kid for sure has the will to succeed, that might get him far.
Correct.

What I'm saying though is that's he's not exceptionally talented. But he's got the physique, he's got balls, and he scores goals.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
It was a joke you worthless mental midget
Chill. Dude I’m obviously the most tolerable joke-taker and controversial member on tuz. But to joke about amputating people may be a tad too dark. I hope you could understand that.

Meanwhile, nice dp son. It reminds me of my expression in those lovely moments when I embraced your mother’s leg on my broad shoulders, while I proceed to engage her in an enchanting but reckless game of fornication.

You, my son, is one of my generous creation.

- - - Updated - - -

All jokes aside, guys, if anyone of you are coming to Asia in the summer, do hit me up. I could help any Tuz members here to acquire the tickets to watch Juventus vs Inter. Goal seats, and probably (but unconfirm) pre-day training.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Chill. Dude I’m obviously the most tolerable joke-taker and controversial member on tuz. But to joke about amputating people may be a tad too dark. I hope you could understand that.

Meanwhile, nice dp son. It reminds me of my expression in those lovely moments when I embraced your mother’s leg on my broad shoulders, while I proceed to engage her in an enchanting but reckless game of fornication.

You, my son, is one of my generous creation.

- - - Updated - - -

All jokes aside, guys, if anyone of you are coming to Asia in the summer, do hit me up. I could help any Tuz members here to acquire the tickets to watch Juventus vs Inter. Goal seats, and probably (but unconfirm) pre-day training.
Bye for a long while

Apr 29, 2006
Let's hope we can surround this kid with the proper football mentors. Nedved is ideal. CR7 next to him looks exactly FM-like. What a spoiled brat is - a Juve fan. :)

No more Balotellis, I want to see our new ADP. Him, De Ligt and Bentacur - our youngsters suddenly look very promising.

Physically he is a beast already.

Apr 29, 2006
Chickens are coming home to roost. #Mino.will.not.betray.us is tagging high, no?

Besides we are running out of options. Wouldn't be wasting time, unless we got some Mino-dance going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)