Moise Kean (73 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
“No, because scoring two goals for Italy in as many games, having all that attention, it uses up a lot of energy both physically and mentally. He returned from international duty and looked like he barely knew where he was.” Allegri.
What does he mean by “he barely knew where he was”.
That he had such a great month he was like in 7th heaven so he wanted to keep his feet on the ground

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Finally our academy has produced a good young Italian player

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini "Kean attacks the goal in a frightening way and is physically stronger than Mario (Balotelli). His goal? It was à la Trezeguet. Moise must continue on the same route: to work hard & be ready. There are few coaches who can manage him as good as Allegri has done."

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007
This guy could help our team in huge ways
1. He turns out to be a baller and saves us a ton trying to replace Ronaldo in years to come.
2. Turns out to be ok and could fill in for Mandzukic buying us time to get that star player.
3. Saving us from considering Icardi

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
I know they will eat me here, but hes overrated to much. I mean, hes future of Juve, but I dont see this spark, the magic like Sancho, Mbappe or Sterling at his age.
But I strongly believe in boy. Because work and gradual development, will move him too TOP.
Because many players were hard work, humbleness and gradual development get to the top. And many like Sancho, Mbappe, who were on the TOP level when they were 18-19, burned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)