Moise Kean (34 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Absolutely this.

I will never understand people that feel comfortable airing personal shit in the public eye. I am even bothered by non famous people who have private conversations or arguments in public. If youre gonna scream at your significant other then go home and do it you fucking degenerate.
You guys realize this is a text book case of leeching absentee father for most of his childhood, who tries to guilt the club to give him free stuff, because his son is now a famous player? This kid has been quiet about this (it should been telling enough he allways only spoke of his mother and brothers) but said mooching father is continuing to make more dumb statements and actively trying to take credit for how Keans upbringing and career turned out.

If there's a time to take a public stand and clarify things, its certainly now. Before people assume he speaks for him, when he hasn't been involved in his life much and certainly cant try to pressure the club to give him free tickets or tractors anymore.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Let’s not criticise him for putting that on Instagram. The tractor story has spread and he’s shutting it down.

It looks like he doesn’t talk to his father so there is clearly a reason for that. He’s not going to pick up the phone and say look dad, stop talking about me. He’s just shut it down - quite maturely I may add.

Looking forward to him smashing a couple past empoli on Saturday

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
any other player he reminds you of? vieira? paul ince? maybe eusebio? :klin:

kean is nothing like balotelli. balotelli is an exceptionally great shooter on his day and a decent finisher, and that's it. kean is faster, a lot less static, can pass, looks tactically disciplined, might be used on either wings. let's drop the balotelli comparisons, kean can become a much more versatile attacker.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Absolutely this.

I will never understand people that feel comfortable airing personal shit in the public eye. I am even bothered by non famous people who have private conversations or arguments in public. If youre gonna scream at your significant other then go home and do it you fucking degenerate.
I absolutely makes no sense for people like us to do things like that. I am a bit more understanding though when you're a public figure though, in this case a quick way to respond to comments made during a very public interview.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
any other player he reminds you of? vieira? paul ince? maybe eusebio? :klin:

kean is nothing like balotelli. balotelli is an exceptionally great shooter on his day and a decent finisher, and that's it. kean is faster, a lot less static, can pass, looks tactically disciplined, might be used on either wings. let's drop the balotelli comparisons, kean can become a much more versatile attacker.
I was referring to a high possibility that his behavior on and off the field will be similar to Mario's. As for the football potential, I would be over the moon if he possessed similar talent to Balo.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It will be hard for him being a black Italian playing for Juve. Half of Italy hates us and they will be insulting him in every possible way. When I was still using Instagram I was following his profile and it seemed to me that he cares about the opinion of others a great deal.
There have been many other widely hated footballers who did not behave like Balotelli. Balo's extreme behaviour is not just a result of the abuse he receives at stadiums, clearly he has deeper issues. Kean has shown nothing to to suggest that he will be like Balo. Social media attention whoring is the norm for young players now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)