Moise Kean (86 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Of course his idol is Balotelli. He is a black Italian striker that was a kid when Balotelli was winning CL and smashing Germany in the EC with style.

This kid looks like he will be fine. Dumbass celebration aside, he gives the right signals. We are Juve, not Manchester City, if he stays he should be well directed towards professionalism.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
In the big picture of life there are worse role models than Balotelli. Much worse. Balotelli faced tons of hardship and still made something of himself. It's not like he's a criminal or something. Just hope Kean picks out the inspirational stuff and leaves the bit of crazy behind.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
In the big picture of life there are worse role models than Balotelli. Much worse. Balotelli faced tons of hardship and still made something of himself. It's not like he's a criminal or something. Just hope Kean picks out the inspirational stuff and leaves the bit of crazy behind.
:agree:

Jul 2, 2006
apparently his father said this.

“Now I have a girlfriend and I’ve bought a TV, so I won’t have any more children. I had so many children because I didn’t have a TV. I don’t need the money. I only need the tractor to work.”

don't really understand what he means but reminded me an old saying; rich plays with his money, poor plays with his wife.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

“Now I have a girlfriend and I’ve bought a TV, so I won’t have any more children. I had so many children because I didn’t have a TV. I don’t need the money. I only need the tractor to work.”

don't really understand what he means but reminded me an old saying; rich's wife plays with his money, poor plays with his wife.
Corrected for you.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

don't really understand what he means but reminded me an old saying; rich plays with his money, poor plays with his wife.
The definition of a Gold Digger :disagree: ...
apparently..his father just now remembered him after he dodged his family ... and start to dig deep in his son pockets ...he want a Golden Tractor :lol:
I think legal battles will start between his parents and hope this will not affect him ....i wish it affects Riaola instead :grin:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Totally agree. Balotelli gets too much hate. There are tons of strikers we have had that I would have given away for free if balo were to come as replacement. Llorente, Amauri, Matri, Anelka, Boriello etc...

Aside to Mois Kean. This kid will turn out to be great if the below two things happen:

- Allegri leaves and a non-Italian coach comes
- He leaves boring football Italy and go to EPL

Technically he has reached top level. But mentality, motivation wise, he may risk being held back by the outdated Italian Serie A.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is nothing to cut out. He hasn't seen his father in 7 years, and clearly stated he doesnt have anything to do with him.

This is just a media circus. Nothing else.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)