Moise Kean (67 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Great everyone missed the point..
Kean is Italian and maybe I misused the words in the so called thing but what I wanted to say is that Kean wont be any better for us than Adebayor was for Arsenal..
I`ll rephrase it again its not about comparing Kean to Adebayor but more of a way of saying Im not sure Kean will ever be good enough to be a starter - especially if we intend of going to the next level which means best players
Pole maybe isnt Buffon (prime Buffon not today`s Buffon) but he definitely shown he is at the highest level (until proven otherwise)
Rugani - Talented and potential but yet to show he is capable of gaining a starting spot - 40M isnt much and if we need to replace him we do nothing by selling him
Kean - His value is rising and this is good but is he going to be top 10 forwards?! I dont think so..
He could be a nice sub but not something to get crazy about..

I think there are players with much more potential in them some are attainable and some are not..
Sane is a crazy talent but we dont have a chance..
Pogba is a crazy talent and we DO have a chance
Verratti not likely but if we really want to I think its possible (although not really worthy as for his price we can get Pogba - Actually Pogba might even cost less..)
Mbappe - clearly 10 times the player Kean is and ever will be and he is obtainable if we sell someone like Dybala and invest like crazy (might not be worth it financially)
Those are players who can make a change
Kean will not even Pjanic IMO

I hope I will be proven wrong if we keep him but Im just saying what I think even if its not the most popular thing to say.
I understand many will disagree just as my next phrase (although some will also agree) but if we dont find a way to use Dybala to fulfill his potential it is better to sell him
Yes I believe he will flourish at another team and it will feel like another Henry case but Would you keep someone for a maybe when you can get a probably or even a definitely?!
Also please read the point and not the surrounding - Kean - Will he ever be a starter at Juventus if we continue to raise the level?

- - - Updated - - -

What are his stats for "potential" on FM 2018?
Maybe you can tell us that..

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Kean is Italian and maybe I misused the words in the so called thing but what I wanted to say is that Kean wont be any better for us than Adebayor was for Arsenal..
I`ll rephrase it again its not about comparing Kean to Adebayor but more of a way of saying Im not sure Kean will ever be good enough to be a starter - especially if we intend of going to the next level which means best players
Pole maybe isnt Buffon (prime Buffon not today`s Buffon) but he definitely shown he is at the highest level (until proven otherwise)
Rugani - Talented and potential but yet to show he is capable of gaining a starting spot - 40M isnt much and if we need to replace him we do nothing by selling him
Kean - His value is rising and this is good but is he going to be top 10 forwards?! I dont think so..

I think there are players with much more potential in them some are attainable and some are not..
Verratti not likely but if we really want to I think its possible (although not really worthy as for his price we can get Pogba - Actually Pogba might even cost less..)
Mbappe - clearly 10 times the player Kean is and ever will be and he is obtainable if we sell someone like Dybala and invest like crazy (might not be worth it financially)

I hope I will be proven wrong if we keep him but Im just saying what I think even if its not the most popular thing to say.
I understand many will disagree just as my next phrase (although some will also agree) but if we dont find a way to use Dybala to fulfill his potential it is better to sell him
Yes I believe he will flourish at another team and it will feel like another Henry case but Would you keep someone for a maybe when you can get a probably or even a definitely?!
Also please read the point and not the surrounding - Kean - Will he ever be a starter at Juventus if we continue to raise the level?

- - - Updated - - -

1UHk.gif

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Tarek Khatib ‏ @ADP1113

Moise Kean's mother (Isabelle) "We had little money. Then one day Moise calls me on my way to work at 5:30 AM & says: Mom, I've a surprise. I told him: No, don't tell me you didn't sign with Juve. He replied: I did & starting today you will quit your job & live with me in Turin."

Moise Kean's mother (Isabelle) "At Juventus, they welcomed him as a child and turned him into a man. They made him study and train. They raised him. Not only on the field, but also off it. They were his father."

Moise Kean's mother (Isabelle) "His name? There's a story behind it, because his birth was a miracle. It was after the doctors had told me that I won't be able to get children anymore. Then one night I dreamt about Moses, and 4 months later I was pregnant. So Moise after Moses."

Moise Kean's mother (Isabelle) "We both cried after the Pescara match. Moise & our family are grateful to Juventus. They educated him & they believed in him. I can only say thank you to Juventus, everybody has put so much effort to make him the person he is today." (Nov. 2018)

D2fcgGMXQAIRddw.jpg

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you think Kean won't be a top level striker? Also imo Pogba will never come back to Juve and also I wouldn't like him.
And Mbappe would cost us probably 300-400m and that's even if he would choose to join Juve. Did he ever mention Juventus or anything that would make you think he'd join?

Stop fapping and dreaming about other players - try to praise the current team for once.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
This dude dont understand that some talents explode quickly, at 17-18 years old like Mbappe,Pogba or Sane. But most of them go out quickly also at age of 23-24,
. How Kean will look in 4 years nobody knows but the chance that he will be one of the best in the world on his position is quite big compared to many others.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why do you think Kean won't be a top level striker? Also imo Pogba will never come back to Juve and also I wouldn't like him.
And Mbappe would cost us probably 300-400m and that's even if he would choose to join Juve. Did he ever mention Juventus or anything that would make you think he'd join?

Stop fapping and dreaming about other players - try to praise the current team for once.
I can praise Bernardeschi Spinazzola Ronaldo and Pjanic (not this year though)
I dont think Mbappe is obtainable as it would be a price no one would be prepared to pay and he will prefer Real as its his dream club but I dont think he would reject us between us and PSG but all of this is meaningless as we obviously not going to get him.
As for Pogba - not likely but definitely possible

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let me ask you people this:
Remove all your Juventini from your thinking and answer straight to the point - Where do you see Kean in lets even say 5 years - I mean you see him being as good as _____?
I`ll start and I`ll get booed but anyway I see Kean some type of Adebayor - fast can score but isnt really a ballon dor winner isnt he..
Now where do you see him?

The fact that he is so called Italian helps but it shouldnt be our only parameter to keep or sell a player...
Il nuovo Oba martins

- - - Updated - - -

Jokes aside, orgut man wat?
Kean seems to have GREAT potential at the very least. He is showing a smell for goals at a very young age.

We must try him more

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)