Moise Kean (15 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
Well as the season progress, Manbro is not getting any younger, he will need to be rested, Kean will be used I think. Hopefully we will clinch 1st place in CL groups by week 4 (after second MU game) and he will be free to start 2 remaining games alongside Ronaldo haha

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Coppa Italia will start only next year for Juventus (tbh it is retarded from FIGC to pack the double fixtures of CI 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 and 1/2 all around the same time as CL/EL knockouts) and Douglas Costa is back after ban and injury, things are not looking good for Kean atm

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Coppa Italia will start only next year for Juventus (tbh it is retarded from FIGC to pack the double fixtures of CI 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 and 1/2 all around the same time as CL/EL knockouts) and Douglas Costa is back after ban and injury, things are not looking good for Kean atm
only semis are around the same time as CL round of 16 features.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
only semis are around the same time as CL round of 16 features.
After the Christmas break, our calendar looks something like this:

Jan 13 Supercoppa against Milan in Saudi Arabia
Jan 20 Chievo
somewhere in the middle Coppa 1/8 match
Jan 27 Lazio
~Jan 30 Coppa 1/4
Feb 3 Parma
~Feb 6 Coppa 1/2
Feb 10 Sassuolo
~Feb 13 CL 1/16
Feb 17 Frosinone
~Feb 20 CL 1/16
Feb 24 Bologna
~Feb 27 Coppa 1/2
Mar 3 Napoli

If all goes well, From Jan 20 to March 3rd in 6 weeks we'll have 13 games. this year it is actually much better as it seems there'll be only one leg for 1/8 finals and 1/4 finals of Coppa, but they're still over-packing the 2nd part of season with Coppa matches, I'd prefer if we had at least some of them until Christmas. I think Kean, Perin and Rugani agrees with me here :D

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
After the Christmas break, our calendar looks something like this:

Jan 13 Supercoppa against Milan in Saudi Arabia
Jan 20 Chievo
somewhere in the middle Coppa 1/8 match
Jan 27 Lazio
~Jan 30 Coppa 1/4
Feb 3 Parma
~Feb 6 Coppa 1/2
Feb 10 Sassuolo
~Feb 13 CL 1/16
Feb 17 Frosinone
~Feb 20 CL 1/16
Feb 24 Bologna
~Feb 27 Coppa 1/2
Mar 3 Napoli

If all goes well, From Jan 20 to March 3rd in 6 weeks we'll have 13 games. this year it is actually much better as it seems there'll be only one leg for 1/8 finals and 1/4 finals of Coppa, but they're still over-packing the 2nd part of season with Coppa matches, I'd prefer if we had at least some of them until Christmas. I think Kean, Perin and Rugani agrees with me here :D
Not sure what your point is here. I was only commenting on the fact that Coppa programming is not that bad, as only 2 matches fall in February.
Also about the bolded part, it has been this way for as long as I can remember. Remember we went out in coppa 1/4 in a single match against Roma with a late Gervinho goal in 2012-13?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Not sure what your point is here. I was only commenting on the fact that Coppa programming is not that bad, as only 2 matches fall in February.
Also about the bolded part, it has been this way for as long as I can remember. Remember we went out in coppa 1/4 in a single match against Roma with a late Gervinho goal in 2012-13?
My point here is that 80% of matches that Juventus can potentially play in Coppa Italia are packed in one month which overlaps with CL knocnouts. If FIGC wants Italian clubs doing well in Europe they should help them via their calendar choices, but atm they start the league late which screw up preliminaries and leave a lot of Coppa action for the already difficult 2nd part of the season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)

• almo