Moise Kean (43 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What's good about Kean is that he's always been a hard worker, he'll chase down defenders and come into midfield. He's not completely like Balotelli. Balo might do that once every 20 games when he's really concentrated and determined, Kean always does.

His talent and physique is well above average and he's one of those players who seem to have lots of different ways and means to finish, so as long as he can be kept on the straight and narrow he should be a good player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Hopefully he will play at least 700 minutes this year for us. I like what i saw from him vs Poland, he was defo the best player, even though he is still only 18 (and the team was U-20).

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
What's good about Kean is that he's always been a hard worker, he'll chase down defenders and come into midfield. He's not completely like Balotelli. Balo might do that once every 20 games when he's really concentrated and determined, Kean always does.

His talent and physique is well above average and he's one of those players who seem to have lots of different ways and means to finish, so as long as he can be kept on the straight and narrow he should be a good player.
I dont get why they compare him to Balotelli. The only thing they have in common is race.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And nobody compares him to them but Balotelli.
Wasn't there concern in the recent past that he and balotelli are friends? Not hard to imagine why Juve or Italy fans might be concerned that such a promising youngtalent associates with someone who (at least from the outside) seems like he could be a very questionable influence.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
From Maximus Allegrius The Terrible:

As for Moise Kean, I had him in mind for Frosinone on Sunday, in fact he was about to come on when we scored and I changed it. Tomorrow is a possibility for him.

“I could play Dybala and Ronaldo together, or I could put someone else up there too and in that case it’d be Kean, because he’s a player worthy of Juventus in every respect.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Must be injury maybe or he is given guaranteed playing time with primavera for match fitness? Costs nothing to have him on bench, he has been there for a month without a second of playing time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

Apart from his physique and his black skin are there many similarities to Balotelli at all? Everyone at one time was comparing Pogba to Balotelli :rolleyes2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)