Moise Kean (14 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
isn't it unrelated? kean is u21, and based on his career so far, he'd also qualify for a homegrown spot.
I know, I didnt mean that, I mean we are litterally one player down in our squad with 24, usually go in with 25.

If Cuadrado fills in for RB at times, or Berna more dedicated midfield duties, maybe Kean can get few minutes or here in case of injuries. If Mandzu goes down we dont have many subs for Cristiano.

- - - Updated - - -

Stu actually never had a spot.. He was a surplus for our CL squad
I dont mean the CL squad, we gonna be limited there anyway, I mean the league season in general.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I don't mind if he stays for at least half of the season. I think it could actually do him good to train with Ronaldo. Also, he is home grown and would also be in the Champions league squad. I say, why not?!

Also, Ronaldo will be treated with cotton gloves here - make sure he stays healthy and not get injured and be ready for the big games. If Mandzukic for whatever gets injured, we have no center forward. I know Dybala can play in that position but it may not be ideal.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
ffs have you seen our recipe? we gotta pay and this case sell.
We sent too many players on loan + option or obligation for next year so this summer we're deeply in red.
Unless we sell Pjanic or Sandro either Marcelo or Savic are impossible.
And even selling we'd still be deeply in red
If it was old Juventus we'd sell Pjanic and replace for a "parametro 0" player.

Sadly Chelsea and his stupid strategy fucked us up.
We had to Sell Higuain to Chelsea for 55m and Rugani for 40-50m and not bring back Bonucci to balance our books.
Instead we loaned Higuain for 18m and spent the money we could have made out of Caldara-Rugani into Bonucci.
We lowered our wages balance but not so much while if we sold to Chelsea and didn't bring back Bonucci we could have saved up to 10m net wages
Instead it's going to be 3-4m net wages at best.
Also I repeat myself. Too many loans with options/obligation for next year.
so we need to get a great fee out of Kean.

Which btw I wouldn't sell for less than 25m given his age and he has shown on his first Serie A year and euro nt games.
He is a bright star that sadly we can't keep to develope.

Our vice Ronaldo it's going to be either Dybala or Mandzukic. Both are capable to do that and we can't spend any more money.

112 Rondaldo , 40 Costa , 40 Cancelo , 12 Perin , 35 Bonucci

We're actually in red for 150m as all our players went away on loan....

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
monaco would be bad team for him. Monaco bought 50 wingers and attackers under 20 to develop and sell but majority of them will struggle to get minutes. unbalanced team. many attackers, weak defenders.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm surprised he's staying here (if?).

But if he stays I think we'll give him a fair share of minutes. With Ronaldo being here I expect us to trash a lot of small clubs with 2/3-0 early, so he might get plenty of chances. I'd like to see some form of 4-4-2 with Ronaldo and him being upfront.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)