Moise Kean (43 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
damn son.

We need a pacey and gutsy striker. He can be the man, at least as 2nd choice given that he is very young.-

Who knows, with his pace and skill, i would not be surprised if he can deliver more than what Higuain is delivering.

If you are good enough, you are old enough

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You wouldn't be surprised a 18 year old in worst team in the league would perform better then the best striker in the league? Hyperbole much?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You wouldn't be surprised a 18 year old in worst team in the league would perform better then the best striker in the league? Hyperbole much?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Sorry, i was not clear.

Bringing him as 2nd choice striker and using someone else not named Higuain as our main choice.

He will have growing pains for sure, but we are losing time with Higuain. With a better team we would steamroll the league anyways, and he maybe could be more relevant to our cause because he seems speedier and eager.

Most likely he would not score as much as Higuain, naturally, but his workrate and his potential could be worth seeing, as fas as he is a bench player who gets playing time.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He really likes playing against Milan. IMHO going for another season on loan to Sass will be good for his career. Promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Not even in his physical prime yet and his athleticism is pretty high level. Could become a striker like Aubameyang who maybe doesn't have insane skill but his speed and acceleration is just overpowering sometimes.

Jul 13, 2010
I don't think he will be a star, I don't think he is good enough. Even if I only seen highlights, 1134 mins and 4 goals is not anything special even for 18 year old on a bad team, you can find plenty of teenagers putting these kind of numbers.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I don't think he will be a star, I don't think he is good enough. Even if I only seen highlights, 1134 mins and 4 goals is not anything special even for 18 year old on a bad team, you can find plenty of teenagers putting these kind of numbers.
That is 12 x 90 min play. 4 goals not impressive, but it is a very small sample to use to purely judge a young player from a shit team.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
really, how many can you find in Serie A?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)