Moise Kean (50 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They already have Pellegri.
Go to Ajax. :klin:
Ajax might be the perfect club for him!
Ajax are known to shoot out very good forwards and they have a great youth academy.
I can see him joining Ajax and seriously improve
Another thing is we might get a deal with De Ligt on the process..

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,192
    Ajax might be the perfect club for him!
    Ajax are known to shoot out very good forwards and they have a great youth academy.
    I can see him joining Ajax and seriously improve
    Another thing is we might get a deal with De Ligt on the process..
    :klin:

Apr 9, 2015
    Ajax has Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (experienced aged striker), Dolberg who is hopeless out form and one of their biggest youth talents Sierhuis as strikers. Don't think they will go for Moise.

They also spend already 20m on Daley Blind and 14m for Dusan Tadic.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Ajax has Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (experienced aged striker), Dolberg who is hopeless out form and one of their biggest youth talents Sierhuis as strikers. Don't think they will go for Moise.

They also spend already 20m on Daley Blind and 14m for Dusan Tadic.
    You probably have a point there but maybe Roma or some other stupid club bid for Dolberg who IMO is the most overrated young player in the world

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Nobody will bid for him, since he is not a starting player anymore. They rejected around 50m from Monaco for him last year, it was a stupid choice afterwards
    I dont think its such a stupid choice
    Kean will definitely be a player to talk about even if he doesnt become Mbappe..
    Prices are in constant inflation and in 2 years 20M will be 30M, 40M will 60M... (doesnt has to be 50% it was just an example) so we could sell him in the future for such a sum if he turns up to be just a good player and nothing more..
    I think we really believe in him and he has a sub role in his future (maybe in 2 years time) and then who knows..

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Benched for the final.

- - - Updated - - -

Made 2 goals within 2 minutes. And made the Balotelli celebration.

- - - Updated - - -

2:2 now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)