Moise Kean (41 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
How annoying to have a kid that look talented when there's the chance he may never reach his potential. Lets just buy non talented guy who never are gonna disappointed us

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Stop being so damn critical.

The boy is doing a great job when given the opportunity and looks like he is really enjoying playing for us. That is positive!

I think he should be at least considered for our future, definitely deserves that.

Some of you are on Schicks Ball sack after one good season, then criticizing others for being overly optimistic about Kean.

Kean will be great, just you wait!
I can't even hate, this guy arrived late but it's not even eight.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Apparently we said no to all the offers (loan AND buys).

Feyenoord wanted to buy him for some serious (?) money but we said no. We also said no to all loan deals.

So it seems we wanna keep him as vice-Pipita. He might leave if we sign Schick but I don't see that happening, dunno.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Apparently we said no to all the offers (loan AND buys).

Feyenoord wanted to buy him for some serious (?) money but we said no. We also said no to all loan deals.

So it seems we wanna keep him as vice-Pipita. He might leave if we sign Schick but I don't see that happening, dunno.
That's great news if true.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We want to keep him but it seems Raiola doesn't like that option. He'd like Kean to move somewhere.

Raiola wants us to loan him to Holland where den Haag and Zwolle want him. But we wanted a tougher competition so we were/are thinking of a Serie A loan (Verona, Bologna).

Now, apparently, there's another option. Raiola might push for a sale with a buy-back option which would be around 20mln euros. He might join Feyenoord if that's the case.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fuck off to sale with buyback, lose too much leverage in case Raiola convinces the kid to not come back.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Feyenoord wanted to buy him not so long ago but we said no. It seems Raiola is pushing for that shit, but it's no surprise really. I'd also hate to see him leave with a buy-back because imo we'd surely want to get him back and 20mln ain't cheap (although they'd probably spend 8-10mln on him).

I'd like to have him as vice-Pipita but it seems Raiola wants him to get more minutes. If that's the case then I'd prefer a loan, even if it's a loan to Holland.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I'd already be comfortable having him start against low level Serie A teams and Coppa matches, but I also know that Allegri has been very scarce with his minutes to youngsters so a one year loan to a team where he will start 15+ matches is a good decision. Not to mention we need to give Pjaca a shot too. If he performs well he can jump in when Mandzukic inevitably moves on in a year or two; Kean is a good future replacement as he too can play on the left wing quite naturally and is physically already quite imposing at 17.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
From the little I have seen of him seems like too much potential to lose forever. Euro soccer appears like American sports where certain power agents can really make things difficult for the teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)