Moise Kean (21 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
1 in 3 Serie A scorer for a rookie foreign mostly-sub is pretty unheard of, and he had some flashes of brilliance to go with it, looks like a predestinato to a lot of people. Kean might be too but he's a couple of full seasons behind Schick so it's not a fair comparison. You can only put a price tag on each player based on that, Schick has more expose so has done more.
I see your point. And it's really hard to compare when they aren't the same age and one has almost no professional playing time. But Idk for now I'd keep Kean around to see how he turns out, saving that money and add a little more to spend on a proven experienced striker. Higuain isn't getting any younger and one thing history has taught us is that Higuain won't be the guy to win us the trophy we're dying for.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Yeah I hope he gets loaned to Serie A side that will PLAY him, as in thinks he is good enough to start despite his age. Then he can comeback to us after showing he is good enough to get minutes, because with us currently IMO he will be lost between primavera and occasional rare 5 minute substitution every 2 months. Thats not enough.
I really don't mind the loan + set buyback scheme we run now. Sure, we get fucked once in a while like the Caldara deal, but within Italy I think it's our best bet forward. We really need to pick clubs where we can exert our influence though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The thing is, we didn't get fucked, we purposely gave them the power of 2 year loan that can't be recalled. Not every loan has to be like that.

The buy option we give them for likes of Spinazzola is meaningless aslong as player is good enough for us to want him back, if we do their option is meaningless. At worst, we would have counter option that's just slightly higher.

All that matters is players play somewhere the can develop well and are competitive enough. Spinazzola became Azzurri player with them. That's lot of value added to our asset, so it's a good place to loan our player. Hopefully Orsolini will have similar progression.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
icemaη;5579151 said:
I really don't mind the loan + set buyback scheme we run now. Sure, we get fucked once in a while like the Caldara deal, but within Italy I think it's our best bet forward. We really need to pick clubs where we can exert our influence though.
We didn't get fucked, we fucked ourselves. We only need Caldara now because we sold Bonucci, which was not supposed to happen.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The thing is, we didn't get fucked, we purposely gave them the power of 2 year loan that can't be recalled. Not every loan has to be like that.

The buy option we give them for likes of Spinazzola is meaningless aslong as player is good enough for us to want him back, if we do their option is meaningless. At worst, we would have counter option that's just slightly higher.

All that matters is players play somewhere the can develop well and are competitive enough. Spinazzola became Azzurri player with them. That's lot of value added to our asset, so it's a good place to loan our player. Hopefully Orsolini will have similar progression.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
We didn't get fucked, we fucked ourselves. We only need Caldara now because we sold Bonucci, which was not supposed to happen.
Oh I agree about that. Just that we should have clauses where we can break the extra year loan for a penalty or something like that. I'm sure we'll get better at this as we use these creative ways more to develop our talent.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we had loaned out Pogba there's a chance he'd never come back, because none do.

So the point is this kid isn't crap and there's a chance he'll be sent away and the players that leave never turn out anything other than ordinary. Keep this kid, give him the opportunity like we did with Pogba.
A worldclass player doesnt require fucking pampering in order to be more than crap.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
WOW, this guy played modestly good 45 minutes in A FRIENDLY and some of you are making him to be another Kylian Mbappe :sergio: The french man is truly phenomenal and even for him I cannot say it is a guaranty he will succeed in the future. What about our who is half the player? In the football history there are probably hundreds of examples of more talented players who failed miserably the transition from over hyped young prematurely developed teenagers to real world class football players. In Brasil every child is hyped as a world beater and yet their national team has been completely shit for years. I am really, really skeptical about these 16-17-year-olds because for every Lionel Messi there are hundreds of Balotellies.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Thinking that thats the notion of what I said is what is retarded tbh.

There are way too many variables to suggest a potential top player will just flourish anywhere, disregarding his surroundings, the quality of the players he plays with and the tactical understanding of his coach and how they work as a collective is what is retarded.

The truth is we don't know. He might have it in him but could be sent to a team without the talent to provide him with chances to score. Or he simply might not be good enough.

To me it's simple enough, the little I've seen is of someone deserving a chance even if that means benching him for most of the season. It's ok, eventually his chance would come. Sending him out to a shitty team isn't something I'd do, but that's me.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Well no one can't deny this guy seems talented !
You probably have not seen 18 years old Luís Nazário de Lima play. This was a true monstrous talent that blossomed into something unseen before but only for several years because injuries and being Brazilian...Only Lionel Messi is somewhat similar to him but even bigger monster because he is not human.
I mean bright talents under 20 rarely prove to be world's best because they explode too early and only the fumes stay for a while after that. Most of the best players develop gradually and reach their best level in their twenties. Moise Kean should not be burdened with too heavy expectations because he is a fucking mouse in comparison to R9 and Messi at that age. Both of them would have annihilated PSG in similar circumstances. The closest at age under 20 I see to them is Mbappe. And even for him I have doubts he will be able to sustain this energy for too long.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Didi you even see his face at 6:11 m8
Exactly !

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking that thats the notion of what I said is what is retarded tbh.

There are way too many variables to suggest a potential top player will just flourish anywhere, disregarding his surroundings, the quality of the players he plays with and the tactical understanding of his coach and how they work as a collective is what is retarded.

The truth is we don't know. He might have it in him but could be sent to a team without the talent to provide him with chances to score. Or he simply might not be good enough.

To me it's simple enough, the little I've seen is of someone deserving a chance even if that means benching him for most of the season. It's ok, eventually his chance would come. Sending him out to a shitty team isn't something I'd do, but that's me.
Send Romario to a shitty team. Would he suck ?

No. He would abuse the crap out of his opponents.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Send Romario to a shitty team. Would he suck ?

No. He would abuse the crap out of his opponents.
You want to compare the best pure striker there ever was and the one with most goals in history with Kean? Romário would be a beast wherever he played because well, he was a beast.

I think I didn't make my main point clear. It's more to do with buying Schick, an unproven striker with very little to his name so far than sending Kean out. Not that I don't want us to pursue promising talent but...

Do we REALLY have to spend that kind of money on a CF right now, when Mandzukic can rotate with Higuain AND Costa and especially when our CM is still something to worry about? Why not keep Kean around as a 3rd striker with occasional playing time here and there?

If our budget is really getting close to its limit and we really haven't strengthen our mid, then surely there is a problem we will once again have to face on the big stage. Lemina, Sturaro and Rincon are fucking horrible.

May 26, 2016
Stop being so damn critical.

The boy is doing a great job when given the opportunity and looks like he is really enjoying playing for us. That is positive!

I think he should be at least considered for our future, definitely deserves that.

Some of you are on Schicks Ball sack after one good season, then criticizing others for being overly optimistic about Kean.

Kean will be great, just you wait!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)