Moise Kean (53 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It works perfectly.

We loan out the crap, and make their price go up

We dont loan out the value
If we had loaned out Pogba there's a chance he'd never come back, because none do.

So the point is this kid isn't crap and there's a chance he'll be sent away and the players that leave never turn out anything other than ordinary. Keep this kid, give him the opportunity like we did with Pogba.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah I hope he gets loaned to Serie A side that will PLAY him, as in thinks he is good enough to start despite his age. Then he can comeback to us after showing he is good enough to get minutes, because with us currently IMO he will be lost between primavera and occasional rare 5 minute substitution every 2 months. Thats not enough.
He's past Primavera level now, he can't develop playing at that level. Send him to Holland for a dry loan this summer, get the contract signed and then take it from there next summer.

- - - Updated - - -

So the point is this kid isn't crap and there's a chance he'll be sent away and the players that leave never turn out anything other than ordinary. Keep this kid, give him the opportunity like we did with Pogba.
Yes but where is he going to play?

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
If we had loaned out Pogba there's a chance he'd never come back, because none do.

Imo, we can afford to keep Pogba, because frankly we don't have other excellent mid beside MVP.
If we keep Kean, he'll compete against Mandzo, Dybala, Higuain, Cuads, Bernadeschi, D. Costa, Pjaca, and probably Schick/Keita. Goodluck to him to find an 5 minute cameo.

P.S.: Forgive me lord Padoin

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Quite encouraging game, not so much that he succeeded with most attempts, more so how aware and quick he was in his movements on and off the ball, physically abused seasoned PSG defenders. Looks much stronger then last season lol.
What worries me a bit is his lack of pure skill though. He really relies on speed and power. Sort of a smaller Lukaku.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What worries me a bit is his lack of pure skill though. He really relies on speed and power. Sort of a smaller Lukaku.
Speed and power are major skills for a striker. Also, his shooting technique seems at least fine. He also knows how to get into scoring positions so I think he's okay.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Speed and power are major skills for a striker. Also, his shooting technique seems at least fine. He also knows how to get into scoring positions so I think he's okay.

Of course they are major skills. It would be stupid to deny he's one of the biggest talents there are. But there are parts of his game which are severy lacking too.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If you show me what Schick has done so far to validate his price tag then by all means do. Right now, to me, they're just two youngsters with good potential.
I think that's part of the reason why we backed off. He obviously had a heart issue, but we reevaluated and considering that we'd already secured Costa and Bernardeschi we decided the money is better spent elsewhere. We might still go after him next season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you show me what Schick has done so far to validate his price tag then by all means do. Right now, to me, they're just two youngsters with good potential.
1 in 3 Serie A scorer for a rookie foreign mostly-sub is pretty unheard of, and he had some flashes of brilliance to go with it, looks like a predestinato to a lot of people. Kean might be too but he's a couple of full seasons behind Schick so it's not a fair comparison. You can only put a price tag on each player based on that, Schick has more expose so has done more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)