Moise Kean (54 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
I dont understand why we dont give him the deal he wants. He is only 17 and already better than so many players in the squad. He is going to be a superstar so I think we should not hesitate to give him a deal such as the one we gave Pogba that United were unwilling to. We dont want the same situation to happen to us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Looked fantastic, great composure and awareness for a 17 year old. Will definitely be a phenomenon one day, I just don't think it'll be for us :D
We can benefit from his talent and output if we don't loan him out. After a couple of years of magic he can ask for a transfer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Quite encouraging game, not so much that he succeeded with most attempts, more so how aware and quick he was in his movements on and off the ball, physically abused seasoned PSG defenders. Looks much stronger then last season lol.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Quite encouraging game, not so much that he succeeded with most attempts, more so how aware and quick he was in his movements on and off the ball, physically abused seasoned PSG defenders. Looks much stronger then last season lol.

You absolutely need to see that facial expression at 6:11 in the vid from the game thread
Thank me later

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Nice to see him be in the exact same situation twice, making the right decision after screwing the first.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Where is he going to play? If we were to sign Keita this kid isn't even getting a Coppa minute.
Yeah I hope he gets loaned to Serie A side that will PLAY him, as in thinks he is good enough to start despite his age. Then he can comeback to us after showing he is good enough to get minutes, because with us currently IMO he will be lost between primavera and occasional rare 5 minute substitution every 2 months. Thats not enough.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Where is he going to play? If we were to sign Keita this kid isn't even getting a Coppa minute.
Yeah I hope he gets loaned to Serie A side that will PLAY him, as in thinks he is good enough to start despite his age. Then he can comeback to us after showing he is good enough to get minutes, because with us currently IMO he will be lost between primavera and occasional rare 5 minute substitution every 2 months. Thats not enough.
The only way teams will play him is if we loan with option to renew or option to buy and that has most of the time back fired.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The only way teams will play him is if we loan with option to renew or option to buy and that has most of the time back fired.
If he is going to get loaned out, it should be to one of the newly promoted clubs, where he can easily be one of the Top 3 players on the squad. He would have to play consistent minutes then.

Loaning him to the likes of Atalanta or Bologna is just plain stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)