Moise Kean (58 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He walked in one pizzeria and Mino got scared
He said "you're moving to Torino where we'll give you shit hair"
He called for the general manager but when he came near
He had one eye on my price and the other on the mirror
If anything he could say that this 'beppe' was rare
But he told him 'loan + installments' cause you got some flair !

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

The father of Juventus teen Moise Kean claims “I’ve never signed anything” to make Mino Raiola his agent as “I’d have chosen another if it were up to me.”

Raiola has already come under fire this week for his roles in Gianluigi Donnarumma’s refusal to sign a new contract with Milan and Paul Pogba’s world-record return to Manchester United from Juve last summer, the latter of which is now subject to a FIFA investigation.

“Juve offered my son a contract worth €700,000 a year,” Biorou told Tuttosport.

“But in the past, when I prevented Raiola from taking Moise to England at [Juve’s] request, I was promised help when returning to Africa.

“In the Ivory Coast, I own several hectares of land, which I’d like to start growing rice and corn on.

“I’m an agronomist, I’ve worked in rice paddies and I asked for agricultural equipment.

“They told me that there was no problem. However, the other day, Juve’s lawyer contacted me to tell me that the contract offer had been revoked because my requests were out of their means.

“Once Moise becomes an adult, Juve are likely to lose him for nothing if he doesn’t sign a contract soon.

“Raiola says he’s [Kean’s] agent, but I’ve never signed anything. Indeed, if it was up to me, I’d have chosen another agent.”
:lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If he's serious and maybe moise is too then they should pull out. Pay raiola whatever he wants and gtf away from him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

The father of Juventus teen Moise Kean claims “I’ve never signed anything” to make Mino Raiola his agent as “I’d have chosen another if it were up to me.”

Raiola has already come under fire this week for his roles in Gianluigi Donnarumma’s refusal to sign a new contract with Milan and Paul Pogba’s world-record return to Manchester United from Juve last summer, the latter of which is now subject to a FIFA investigation.

“Juve offered my son a contract worth €700,000 a year,” Biorou told Tuttosport.

“But in the past, when I prevented Raiola from taking Moise to England at [Juve’s] request, I was promised help when returning to Africa.

“In the Ivory Coast, I own several hectares of land, which I’d like to start growing rice and corn on.

“I’m an agronomist, I’ve worked in rice paddies and I asked for agricultural equipment.

“They told me that there was no problem. However, the other day, Juve’s lawyer contacted me to tell me that the contract offer had been revoked because my requests were out of their means.

“Once Moise becomes an adult, Juve are likely to lose him for nothing if he doesn’t sign a contract soon.

“Raiola says he’s [Kean’s] agent, but I’ve never signed anything. Indeed, if it was up to me, I’d have chosen another agent.”
:lol:
:rofl::rofl::heart:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
They didn't want to offense them as blacks used to work on the fields for whites. So due to political correctness the picture shows whites as agricultural workers :tup:

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
No, the photo suggest that blacks couldn't attend the photosession as they were doing something else. :shifty:

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Seriously what is wrong with this Riola guy. He seems very powerful man only in italy. There must be a new rule in football which goes ' Greedy agenties, you are under arrest for 50 years' Get in there lol. They killing the beauty of the game. Without Riola or whatevet his name is we would have Ibrahimovic and pogba and won one or two UCL atleast.

Besides Kean is the new Weah. Like it or leave it

Viva Africa the home of fit and too fast people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)