Moise Kean (45 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This kid should start performing in this shirt before pulling that crap

One can hate on Pogba. But Pogba started our confident and not trying too much fancy $#@!, scored blinding volleys, made the difference before the idiocy started to appear.

I dont like it, but he made his credentials at juve.

Who the $#@! is this ? Some hyped up kid that scored a couple of primavera goals. Get the $#@! out. Go get some results on the field before you pull this crap.
Very stupid decition from him

Yeh, is like Pogba reincarnate but worst... because Pogba showed him path of the dab.

Hahah his teammate´s face after he shoots is priceless. Like "dude.....what the..."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Very stupid decition from him

Yeh, is like Pogba reincarnate but worst... because Pogba showed him path of the dab.

Hahah his teammate´s face after he shoots is priceless. Like "dude.....what the..."
But the thing is that pogba proved himself kinda before he started going full retard

Kean has proven nothing, nothing at all.

You can fill oceans with 18 y/o hyped players that turned to shit and never actually did anything significant on senior level

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That was a very bad laughably dumb pk, but lol, sure you guys aren't reacting a bit too strongly to it?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
For sure :D

But is mostly because im still scarred about Pogba´s matters and i hated his cringy way of being..which later turned into full idiocy.

Maybe its because i want him to be really good for us, but at the same time i just see a mini-Pogba rapper like guy, who well...is emulating pogba.

And that makes me nervous

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Stop being morons and just focus on what he does on the pitch.

Which is why I understand this highlight is bad, because he made a terrible poor decision with the pk. Showy over being effective.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Stop being morons and just focus on what he does on the pitch.

Which is why I understand this highlight is bad, because he made a terrible poor decision with the pk. Showy over being effective.

Since there hasent been anything yet, shouldnt this advice go to him ?

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
I think it's good that he failed this bad. So his ego will not shoot through the ceiling and he hopefully will keep working hard.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Raiola will meet today with Milan to talk about Donnarumma. But after that he's supposed to meet with Juve and talk about Kean.

Kean will sign a new 3 year deal. Then, they will chose what to do with him. There are 2 options:

1) leave him in the first squad under Allegri, which seems unlikely now that we signed Schick
2) loan him out, which seems more likely at this point cause he'd get more minutes

- - - Updated - - -

Agreement has been reached.

3 year deal which will become 4 year deal once he turns 18 years old.

700.000 euros per season

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Raiola will meet today with Milan to talk about Donnarumma. But after that he's supposed to meet with Juve and talk about Kean.

Kean will sign a new 3 year deal. Then, they will chose what to do with him. There are 2 options:

1) leave him in the first squad under Allegri, which seems unlikely now that we signed Schick
2) loan him out, which seems more likely at this point cause he'd get more minutes

- - - Updated - - -

700.000 euros per season
i dont get it. contract until 2020 right now, but in a year it will be until 2022?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

700.000 euros per season
Yikes. :lol:

That just sums up what's wrong with football these days.
€700.000 for a youth player that hasn't proven anything so far. You can only imagine how difficult it is for these kids not to let things go to their head.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

€700.000 for a youth player that hasn't proven anything so far. You can only imagine how difficult it is for these kids not to let things go to their head.
Its an investment. Player is hyped and Raiola makes sure it will remain that way. We'll sell him for a profit to the EPL at some point.

Sadly, he's allready 17, so his career is nearly over, and thus the profit wont be too high

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

PSG didn't do it with Coman and we picked him up for free. Now we better make sure none picks up Kean likewise.
The kid is specialt though. Not sure how good he will become but he's great for his age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)