Moise Kean (121 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
In case you didnt notice but Osman has got quotes from white guys in his signature. I think that implies he likes white and hates black.
It's easier to find good quotes from white persons?

- - - Updated - - -

Seven why are you wasting your time on this deranged imp?

I challenge you to quote any post of his in a long while that's remotely sane or normal cordial course of a topic. Just bitterly negative , bizzare and petty BS to put it mildly regardless of topic.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Why are you insulting me?

I have loads of positive posts, I have the best positive posts ever. There is no one more positive then me.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm just asking.
Well in this day and age where a search engine is a fingertip away, the answer you are looking for is no. If he was racist, which he isnt, then he would've very easily found quotes of black people and put them in his signature.

Seriously I dont even know why im in this conversation, I think its because I dont like people being accussed of anything without proof. Osman, in my opinion, is amongst the best posters on this forum and never, not even once showed racism.

- - - Updated - - -

X is gonna swing the ban-hammer soon.
:snoop:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Seriously I dont even know why im in this conversation, I think its because I dont like people being accussed of anything without proof. Osman, in my opinion, is amongst the best posters on this forum and never, not even once showed racism.
We will just have to agree to disagree. Just keep attention on his priorities of youngsters and players he jumps out with any slightest critique, you will start to see a pattern very soon.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I know @Osman can be a bit too sensitive when it comes to race (but let's face it, considering our history who would blame him?), but I'm sure I've seen him defend lots of white players as well. I don't know if you've noticed, but the vast majority of Juve players are white anyway.
:agree:

And some not even good ones too, like Isco or Cazorla

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I can't stand all the Isco fapping that has been taking place over the past few seasons. If I didn't know any better I'd think the entire world turned Madridista.
I know, its very annoying. The only thing good about him is that his dogs name is Lionel

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Just came her to wish everyone who posted last 2 pages to get diarreaha

Except me cuz I'm a good person

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
There is clearly an even bigger tendency for @Raz to write very stupid things. That ranks among the worst posts in the history of this forum, and that says quite a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)