Moise Kean (93 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
Here people are using their emotions, rather than their heads when talking about Raiola. If a team is serious about winning - there will be a lot of money around. This shows he is automatically giving his players a better chance for success and more money too. I mean what's his job, to mentor his players as decent people? FFS - look whom they are playing for! And please don't tell me the crowd, cause their cheques and the crowd are much more dependent on the club as history shows.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Kean could do with a loan as we're clearly looking for more experienced offensive reinforcements and the primavera is way below his level. Send him to Zulte Waregem or wherever we throw our young talent to and see if he cuts it in a different environment. I think even daddy Raiola wanted this option.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Why are you guys such interisti like losers? A very young exciting home grown talent scores his debute goal for, instead be happy or wish him well you crawl back into bitch made tendencies of us losing him or profits we can make? His career just started, you realize how petty this makes y'll sound like?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
There is a very big tendency for you to come and defend only black players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is a tendency for you to be utterly shit poster.

He is a Juve kid who gone through our entire academy (in a club who never produce its own players for main team) and is not only historically the youngest debutant ever for us but scored a buzzer beater goal as his first goal. There is so many reasons to be happy about this and his prospects.

There shouldn't be anything to defend or be negative about, let alone be pathetic enough to bring up his race.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So, is this Chicken Little the Sky is Falling mentality about this kid solely due to the fact that he is represented by Raiola?

Shouldn't we all be thrilled that a 17 year old youth product scored the match winning goal at the last minute of the last match of the season?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
There is a tendency for you to be utterly shit poster.

He is a Juve kid who gone through our entire academy (in a club who never produce its own players for main team (You mean black own kids right?) and is not only historically the youngest debutant ever for us but scored a buzzer beater goal as his first goal. There is so many reasons to be happy about this and his prospects.

There shouldn't be anything to defend or be negative about, let alone be pathetic enough to bring up his race.

I never see you stand up for a white kid.

I'm happy for him and the club. Just that if he were white we would not have seen your morality badge here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Kean could do with a loan as we're clearly looking for more experienced offensive reinforcements and the primavera is way below his level. Send him to Zulte Waregem or wherever we throw our young talent to and see if he cuts it in a different environment. I think even daddy Raiola wanted this option.
Should be little Serie A side imo, newly promoted SPAL or whoever that needs a young talent or trust them enough to give them minutes.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Actually @Osman you might not notice that you're only defending black players, but in reality that is a bit racist.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I find it even funnier when people fall for the trollery of “lets sell our big player for gazillions” one time after another. I do it everytime and always someone falls :D

Kean can do whatever he pleases. The moment he hired raiola and started dabbing, his future was sealed.

At least he is from turin. Mayb that will count

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Guess which user out of Kyle and Fr3sh was he defending :think:
Honest question, are you serious or joking?

I have no regard for Raz so it's easy to ignore his incredibly banal and pointless posts, but you think this kind of nonsense is worth echoing?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
One paper today said he'll sign a €250,000 3-year deal in July, then probably be sent on loan to the Eredivisie next season. PEC Zwolle were mentioned.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Any other agent and I'll be more than confident this lad will stay and progress with us. However Mino Raiola Being his agent kinda makes you think twice and what his intentions are.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
send him on loan to Sassuolo.raiola is just his agent.kean will decide him self.with offering good contract to Kean and give him more times for playing, he will be here for a long time. Kean is officialy juve player and who gives shit if Raiola takes him somewhere where he will have that just like he did with pogba.we will get enough money to buy a replacement for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)