Moise Kean (68 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Honest question, are you serious or joking?

I have no regard for Raz so it's easy to ignore his incredibly banal and pointless posts, but you think this kind of nonsense is worth echoing?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Of course you have no regard for me. And I wonder why.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
What's the word on his team for next season? Primavera or loan?

I would probably loan to Serie B. Maybe Empoli, or Palermo since Nestorovski will surely be gone.

I don't think he would get enough time in Serie A. Perhaps if Di Francesco were staying at Sassuolo, but he is leaving. Crotone or Pescara could be ok. I wouldn't choose SPAL or any other promotion team since they already have youngsters and will be desperate for reliable players to carry them in Serie A.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What's the word on his team for next season? Primavera or loan?

I would probably loan to Serie B. Maybe Empoli, or Palermo since Nestorovski will surely be gone.

I don't think he would get enough time in Serie A. Perhaps if Di Francesco were staying at Sassuolo, but he is leaving. Crotone or Pescara could be ok. I wouldn't choose SPAL or any other promotion team since they already have youngsters and will be desperate for reliable players to carry them in Serie A.
Manchester United. He wants to dance with Pogba and Lingard.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I know, I know... But just look out which players he praises and defends.
I know @Osman can be a bit too sensitive when it comes to race (but let's face it, considering our history who would blame him?), but I'm sure I've seen him defend lots of white players as well. I don't know if you've noticed, but the vast majority of Juve players are white anyway.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I know @Osman can be a bit too sensitive when it comes to race (but let's face it, considering our history who would blame him?), but I'm sure I've seen him defend lots of white players as well. I don't know if you've noticed, but the vast majority of Juve players are white anyway.
Yes and just look what kind of young and promising youngsters he is praising and wanting here? Yep, mostly black.

I noticed that we are mostly white, but it doesn't matter at all to me.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes and just look what kind of young and promising youngsters he is praising and wanting here? Yep, mostly black.

I noticed that we are mostly white, but it doesn't matter at all to me.
Dude are you? You're joking, right? I know @Osman wanted Tielemans, but he also wants Verratti..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seven why are you wasting your time on this deranged imp?

I challenge you to quote any post of his in a long while that's remotely sane or normal cordial course of a topic. Just bitterly negative , bizzare and petty BS to put it mildly regardless of topic.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)