Moise Kean (88 Viewers)

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
This kid is getting completely unnecessary criticism on here.

Totally agree, he is a young prospective that gets way too much attention. But its not his fault.
I would personally love him to live up to his hype and become a future J-Legend. But nobody knows by now what will happen the next years.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Raiola is a fat, greedy, classless cunt. Mendes is the definition of a super agent; he doesn't go mouthing off to the media like the attention whore that Raiola is. There's a reason Real Madrid dislike dealing with him.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Raiola is a fat, greedy, classless cunt. Mendes is the definition of a super agent; he doesn't go mouthing off to the media like the attention whore that Raiola is. There's a reason Real Madrid dislike dealing with him.
Mendes is a soulless man as well. You are comparing two devils

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It's not Raiola's fault we sell or don't play his youngsters.

For the record...I am slightly fucked up drunk.

Good day

I'd have been more confident about keeping him but not with Raiola.He'll try to push for a transfer as much as possible.
good night.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ajax would be a great place for him next year. Let him learn English before he joins the PL.

Seriously though, does he even speak English?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's like asking an English person to speak French, without the reasoning of English being far more useful globally.
It's strange :agree:

Makes me wonder, which language do they usually learn as second language in italy and spain? I'd guess Enlish or french :boh:

...the french ore the worst btw. :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Makes me wonder, which language do they usually learn as second language in italy and spain? I'd guess Enlish or french :boh:

In Turin I've had people start to speak English to me and then realise they don't speak it, before asking if I speak French :D I guess that makes sense. I've had very few Italians engage in English once they knew, mostly students and obviously hosts.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As a spanish speaker, i can tell you the rreason why people from spain do not speak english.

See, spain is the mother country of all latinamerican countries. They are the ones who created and perfected the spanish, which is a very rich language, full of tecnicism and history. The spaniards are VERY proud of their language , rightly so, so they most likely refuse to learn other languages because they see it as not necessary since their native language is so rich.

You can see this for example when they translate something from enlgish to spanish.
In fact, they sometimes doesnt even bother to properly pronounce the word in english, they read it exactly as it sounds, because they just dont like to pronounce it in a foreign tongue. They read english words like how they sound in spanish and just do not care. They are that proud of their tongue.

Its like saying “why i have to pronounce it in anither accent? In spanish it doesnt sound like that, so ill pronounce it in my language and accent”.

More pride than anything

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

It's a pride thing too in these major countries. Even in Germany, in some stores even if they clearly know English they kinda gave you grumpy attitude and replied in German just to hit home the point.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
In Turin I've had people start to speak English to me and then realise they don't speak it, before asking if I speak French :D I guess that makes sense. I've had very few Italians engage in English once they knew, mostly students and obviously hosts.
Haha that happend to me today, I called 3 hotels in Turin, all 3 receptionists didn't know English expect to tell me no English Pls. And 2 of them asked me to speak French instead if it's possible.

I communicated with them through mail instead, where I Google translated their Italian mail before responding lol.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You can see this for example when they translate something from enlgish to spanish.
In fact, they sometimes doesnt even bother to properly pronounce the word in english, they read it exactly as it sounds, because they just dont like to pronounce it in a foreign tongue. They read english words like how they sound in spanish and just do not care. They are that proud of their tongue.

Its like saying “why i have to pronounce it in anither accent? In spanish it doesnt sound like that, so ill pronounce it in my language and accent”.

More pride than anything
Nothing beats biznesmen, dżinsy & hejtować though :lol: @piotrr @radekas

And what you said above the part in the quite is true for every language Hydde, with modifications of course.

And there's no such thing as "perfection" of a language

- - - Updated - - -

Haha that happend to me today, I called 3 hotels in Turin, all 3 receptionists didn't know English expect to tell me no English Pls. And 2 of them asked me to speak French instead if it's possible.

I communicated with them through mail instead, where I Google translated their Italian mail before responding lol.

Turin (and Piedmont) is kinda special though with the French influence (even the name of their region is French ffs), wouldn't ecpect the rest of Italy to be as francophone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)