Moise Kean (42 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
no, he hasn't.

raiola's workflow in kean's case is probably the same as it was with pogba. some players' greed is just too easy to exploit. hamsik earned my full respect when he stopped working with raiola.
Raiola was never Hamsiks agent.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Calma we got Fabio P. If Kean is any special we aren't giving him away. This is not gonna be a reverse Pogba situation just because the agent happens to be the same.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We should just do away with our primavera
For a big club we are insanely horrible at producing any player for main team.

I mean outside of Marchisio, Furino and Bettega we barely have any staunchly consistent player in our main team from the academy that kinda is part of an era.

They either get loaned to infinity, not good enough, or just pass through like Giovinco who's prolly one of the best case scenarios for Academy players, which says it all.

The fact of us having Marchisio, Giovinco, De Ceglie and Marrone in same squad when we won scudetto 2012 - 2013 as a club record for youth products in same senior team, is really damning note.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Calma we got Fabio P. If Kean is any special we aren't giving him away. This is not gonna be a reverse Pogba situation just because the agent happens to be the same.
Indeed, kid might be tempted, especially if we have no plans to use him. But how is this a Pogba case? Pogba was a regular foreigner with no attachment who is looking to further his career, as he should. Kean is not only an Italian player, but he is local to Turin, and has been in our youth ranks for most of his childhood.

Raiola brought Pogba to us, while Kean has been part of our academy and just happend go to have hire Raiola now basically.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Indeed, kid might be tempted, especially if we have no plans to use him. But how is this a Pogba case? Pogba was a regular foreigner with no attachment who is looking to further his career, as he should. Kean is not only an Italian player, but he is local to Turin, and has been in our youth ranks for most of his childhood.

Raiola brought Pogba to us, while Kean has been part of our academy and just happend go to have hire Raiola now basically.

A teen's attachment to his youth club is worth as much as a teenager's attachment to his first girlfriend, at best. Multply by globalization, money, pogdabho and as result I don't believe his roots will matter in his career planning. That's why I compared him to Pogba who left France at similar age. It's gonna be all about perspective and money hence I said it's our mgmt's job to lock him down if he is any good. Booty is just a kid of 16 years. I spent more time picking my nose than he's been alive for.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You have a point, but there's a difference leaving division 2 Le Havre at 16 and leaving Juve. Caterer wise, both in sporting level and financially you kinda have to leave Le Havre to get ahead, while if you are patient (unlikely) and good enough you will get everything you need being part of one of the biggiest clubs in the game.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Whats going on? Why isnt he playing
There were noises so Allegri took him and gave him minutes in the league and in the CL
Now he disappeared like he wasnt here in the first place.. Does anyone know what happened?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There were noises so Allegri took him and gave him minutes in the league and in the CL
Now he disappeared like he wasnt here in the first place.. Does anyone know what happened?
both dybala and pjaca were injured.

kean is 16, so no wonder he's not playing in the 1st team.

Jun 6, 2015
Nothing has happened. He is the main striker for our Primavera team.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah but we are Dybala Higuain and Mandzukic so only Pjaca as backup I think there can be space for Kean to get more minutes..
When exactly so far? All are healthy and playing. He is a youth player who is backup only if half the strike force our out.

And oh, just a minor detail, but he is 16.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah but we are Dybala Higuain and Mandzukic so only Pjaca as backup I think there can be space for Kean to get more minutes..
As much as all would like him to be our next big thing ala Pogba...he is way too young to be given space in the first team.

Dont get me wrong... right now, we dont have a sub for Higuain, because MAndz is playing as a winger and Pjaca is in adaptation mode so he will not bench Mandz for a number of other reasons too..... but even withtout a proper CF back up... it would be wiser to use Mandz as CF when Higuain needs a rest...than use Kean.

In a couple of years, why not?--but right now i dont see a game where we can safely justify him starting as our spearhead in our 4231. Its way easier to accomodate Pjaca as LW and use MAndz as CF...than to gamble with him.

He is 16, his time will come.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Until he signs a new contract I don't think we should give him any playing time regardless weather our strike force is healthy or not. If he scores a goal his wage demands will go through the roof.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)