Moise Kean (37 Viewers)

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Manchester City want Juve starlet Kean
By Football Italia staff

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is reportedly keen on snapping up young Juventus star Moise Kean, according to Tuttomercatoweb.

The highly-rated 16-year-old striker had been playing in the Bianconeri U-17 youth team last season scoring 24 goals in 25 games, and is represented by super-agent Mino Raiola.

There has already been tension between the Turin-based outfit and Raiola over the sale of Paul Pogba to Manchester United and whilst contract negotiations for Kean continue, Guardiola could be waiting in the wings.

Juventus Director General Beppe Marotta has been dealing with the situation, as Kean is yet to sign a pro-contract with the club, but negotiations have been extremely drawn-out and a finding a resolution is not likely to happen soon.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Meh, everyone wants him. I think the issue here is that in England they can offer up to three year contracts to under-18 players, but in I believe in Italy you can only offer a pro contract once a player is 18.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Come on, how hard is it to sign contract with a 16 year old kid who has gone through our academy from the get go? Overly ambitious and Raiola notwithstanding, we are still Juve, enticing your youngest most promising talent shouldnt be a tough ask.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I know that, has to be a pre-contract, its uncanny tho if a 16 year old seen as prized asset wants to leave a top club, it rarely happens, only in Barca when they were so stacked with talent they didnt have space for Cesc/Pique/Bellerin etc.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Come on, how hard is it to sign contract with a 16 year old kid who has gone through our academy from the get go? Overly ambitious and Raiola notwithstanding, we are still Juve, enticing your youngest most promising talent shouldnt be a tough ask.
Nowadays, raiola´s contacts, brainwashing and pulling power is stronger than Juventus.

The only ones who can outright stop him are his clients and since he brings a lot of money and interesting offers to them, no one opposes.

And if by some arcane reason he stays... it wil be for us to nurture him and sell him ala Pogba. Big money sale , yeah... but we are not the final destination for Raiola´s clients for sure.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He does (or did for the Allievi) often play from the left in a formation, but it's true if someone scores goals they should play as a CF. The other thing is that in the Primavera this year there are only two players who can really play as an authentic CF (the other is Zeqiri). In the last few years there have been 4-5 in a squad. That's an additional reason why he will score a vast amount of goals - he'll be playing very often.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I have a feeling he is going to sign with us.

Raiola: 'Kean a big star for Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Agent Mino Raiola trusts 16-year-old striker Moise Kean “can become a big star” at Juventus.

The forward’s numbers are astounding, because he has scored 21 goals in 10 games at Giovanissimi level, 14 in 15 matches for the Allievi Nazionali, 24 in 25 appearances for the Under-17 side and this season five in five competitive outings for the Primavera team.

“Kean is the name to watch in 2017, and I’m not just saying that because I’m his agent,” Raiola told the Corriere dello Sport.

“He is only 16 years old, but has this determination within him that is just scary. He can become a big star at Juventus.

Kean could technically go abroad for a minimal fee, but it’s widely reported he will sign a three-year contract with Juve, his first professional deal.

While Raiola pushed for Paul Pogba to leave Turin, he has nothing but praise for the Bianconeri.

“Italy is a nation of naysayers, nobody ever comes out in your favour, even if in Italian football Juve have done so much and are light years ahead of the rest. They are a unique phenomenon in Italy.

“This is the best-organised club and it’s no coincidence that for five years they’ve dominated Serie A. The Bianconeri management is the best, starting from Andrea Agnelli, as I’ve never heard the President say a word out of place or invade someone else’s territory.

“At Juve they all know what they have to do and they do it well.”

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I have a feeling he is going to sign with us.

Raiola: 'Kean a big star for Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Agent Mino Raiola trusts 16-year-old striker Moise Kean “can become a big star” at Juventus.

The forward’s numbers are astounding, because he has scored 21 goals in 10 games at Giovanissimi level, 14 in 15 matches for the Allievi Nazionali, 24 in 25 appearances for the Under-17 side and this season five in five competitive outings for the Primavera team.

“Kean is the name to watch in 2017, and I’m not just saying that because I’m his agent,” Raiola told the Corriere dello Sport.

“He is only 16 years old, but has this determination within him that is just scary. He can become a big star at Juventus.

Kean could technically go abroad for a minimal fee, but it’s widely reported he will sign a three-year contract with Juve, his first professional deal.

While Raiola pushed for Paul Pogba to leave Turin, he has nothing but praise for the Bianconeri.

“Italy is a nation of naysayers, nobody ever comes out in your favour, even if in Italian football Juve have done so much and are light years ahead of the rest. They are a unique phenomenon in Italy.

“This is the best-organised club and it’s no coincidence that for five years they’ve dominated Serie A. The Bianconeri management is the best, starting from Andrea Agnelli, as I’ve never heard the President say a word out of place or invade someone else’s territory.

“At Juve they all know what they have to do and they do it well.”
Yeah. Whatever fatty.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I'd praise them too after pocketing a 20m commission from the Pogba deal. Guy is a dickhead and as much as possible I hope we stay away from his clients, unfortunately or fortunately, both Donnarhma and Kean might have a bianconeri future.
He is great at his JOB, which is to secure his clients the best sporting and economic conditions.

Lets not forget who brought pogba here in the first place.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He is great at his JOB, which is to secure his clients the best sporting and economic conditions.

Lets not forget who brought pogba here in the first place.
Being a dickhead is not a measure of his competence. As much as possible I would prefer Juve to stay away from his clients because him being good at his job doesn't always bode well for the club that signs his clients, since he's always looking for the next best deal.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Being a dickhead is not a measure of his competence. As much as possible I would prefer Juve to stay away from his clients because him being good at his job doesn't always bode well for the club that signs his clients, since he's always looking for the next best deal.
He is doing like every good agent would do. Staying at one club a whole carrier is not normal anymore. He is moving his clients around if they want and to get the most out of their carrier. Look at nedved, zlatan and ballotelli. All raiola clients with different carrier paths.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He is doing like every good agent would do. Staying at one club a whole carrier is not normal anymore. He is moving his clients around if they want and to get the most out of their carrier. Look at nedved, zlatan and ballotelli. All raiola clients with different carrier paths.
Don't forget he was pushing Nedved to Inter. Guy is a dickhead. He has no ethics. And if he genuinely cared for the greater good, then we all know Pogba was better off staying at Juve than moving to a team with no CL. He has ten plus years to make the money he dreams of, but Raiola was the catalyst behind this deal, and it would be a fallacy to ignore that a large part behind the deal was his commission.

All that said, he is good at his job, but you're only eventually as good as the relationships you're able to build and sustain. Les see how this pans out in the long run, but as far as I'm concerned, I would much rather have a non Raiola player on the Juve roster because that automatically means a bette chance at continuity for player and club alike.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)