Moise Kean (46 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Super funny indeed. Just like your whole potato greased Grinch act you got going. Not random comments at all.
I haven't got any act going. People joke about the potato thingy due to a certain vid I posted which I am not even bothered to show you.

Now I finally get why Zach referred to you as an angry man. You don't have to defend every black or Barca player, hombre.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:sergio:

It's sad and retarded you think I did it because he is black (wtf?), and not because you make a random and irrelevant insult to me posting a clip of a talented kid our club has very high hopes for. Your post litterally adds nothing to the thread, zero value. And in half jest replied in similar level to show what a pointless post that was.

But hey, it's ofcourse about race and not random spamming stupidity (which has become your specialty lately, hence the Grinch comment, you helped ruin several threads recently). Nice to see you having something in common with the esteemed Zach after all.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You do have a rep of jumping in on defense of any black player for any reason though. That and barca defense too. Just saying.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-s-16-year-old-courted-Manchester-United.html

MOISE BIOTY KEAN
Juventus

A striker who can play on the left or centrally. Kean has attracted the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea to recent tournaments as well as Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. The 16-year-old has been starring for Italy U17s also and is in negotiations to sign a contract with Juventus who are desperate to protect their asset.
Look how the English teams are throwing money around at these kids.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Mino Raiola’s visit to Juventus was to discuss Moise Kean’s contract and Borussia Dortmund’s Henrik Mkhitaryan, say reports.

Moise Kean’s contract was also discussed according to Gazzetta, as the highly-rated 16-year-old has yet to sign his first professional contract.

The Bianconeri are believed to want to tie him down, but an agreement is yet to be found.

Raiola reportedly reiterated that Kean isn’t against a renewal, but he will only sign if he can go out on loan abroad next season in order to develop more quickly.

Arsenal, Manchester City and Real Madrid are among the clubs interested in Kean, but Raiola is believed to be sure that an agreement will be found.

--------------

Interesting bit on the bold, guess Raiola dont like the loan and forget they existed practice in Serie B and C we and most italian teams do with the kids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)