Moise Kean (96 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It isn't fair to the other kids lol, he just bullies them.

But the problem with kids like him is that he doesn't have any competition and everything looks easy until he reaches 18-19 and he has to play with seniors and suddenly everyone is as big and strong as him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It isn't fair to the other kids lol, he just bullies them.

But the problem with kids like him is that he doesn't have any competition and everything looks easy until he reaches 18-19 and he has to play with seniors and suddenly everyone is as big and strong as him.
Yup.

Seen it happen so often at an amateur as well.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Yes we are since he's an Italian who was born and raised in Italy. We are not sure if he'll continue to impress when his physical advantage over his adversaries will cease to exist gradually though,, I think he'll spend next season with our primavera, and will go to a serie B club on loan in the summer of 2017 and only then we can make a proper judgement on him because as of right now he can be anything from Samuel Eto' to Richmond Boakye.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's just turned 16 so he is supposed to be signing a pro contract with us now.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I forgot to post this video of him scoring against Spain U17, look at the celebration (3:30):

@Klin

:lol: Disgusting name for Spain's scorer as well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:D

Googled the Kid and he seems to be super hyped. We been waiting for him to to turn 16 to tie him down because it seems he has extensive interest from other top clubs, especially EPL ones.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He's just turned 16 so he is supposed to be signing a pro contract with us now.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I forgot to post this video of him scoring against Spain U17, look at the celebration (3:30):

@Klin

:lol: Disgusting name for Spain's scorer as well.
Fuck you Jay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)