Moggi's cheque book is closed now (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This isn't the last signing, believe me. Moggi always says this after a big transfer like Emerson's. Its funny how so many people believe what Moggi says. :LOL:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well..Capello and Moggi will know more about football than we do I guess, so I do trust them. But I can still criticise them, can't I?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
...Meanwhile, Inter is spending like a drunken sailor, acquiring some pretty impressive talent.

Even if you factor in the Inter curse of underachievement, I can't see how anyone could believe that the current Juve squad is any stronger on paper than last season's. Meanwhile, Inter almost has no where to go but up.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

no, not neccessarily. many of these players had played under lippi for a long time and after winning so much, they have been harder to motivate. last season, i think this was the case. maybe capello can bring something different to the team and a change is always a good way to motivate players.

sometimes great coaches can bring much more to the team, i think lippi was that at juve last season.
' A good coach doesnt add much to great team, but a bad coach can take away so much from a great team'

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
maybe we should learn from euro 2004 and find that maybe it does take the greatest talent to win cups, just good tactics and teamwork...................... OR we can spend away, i don't mind

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
maybe we should learn from euro 2004 and find that maybe it does take the greatest talent to win cups, just good tactics and teamwork...................... OR we can spend away, i don't mind
I would argue that it's easier to win Euro 20004 then Serie A or the European cup. We need more players, quality players or we'll be left behind the 2 Milan teams.

Aug 26, 2003
I think one more defender would be good for us, but if not, we must accept and i think Capello knows what he is doing!!

i am very confident with Capello as coach that we can fight with Milan and Inter for the scudetto

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Examples of what Moggi said in the past:

Zidane is certainly not going to Real. A few days later, bye bye Zizou.

Our new coach will either be Prandelli or Deschamps. A few days later Capello comes.

We will sign Vieri. No Vieri.

I'm sure the examples are endless. There is no way really that we can be sure if Moggi tells the truth or not, i believe that he isn't though

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think everyone should just believe him. if its true, you knew it was to be and it wont be as dissapointing. but if he does sign others, then its even more of a bonus.

always expect the worst, thats what i do.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
Examples of what Moggi said in the past:

Zidane is certainly not going to Real. A few days later, bye bye Zizou.

Our new coach will either be Prandelli or Deschamps. A few days later Capello comes.

We will sign Vieri. No Vieri.

I'm sure the examples are endless. There is no way really that we can be sure if Moggi tells the truth or not, i believe that he isn't though
exactly right and the list is even longer! anyway hes a very good actor, look how we get every year punked...:D

maybe he just says "its closed" cause we will just make new transfers, if we sold somebody....so...at least two players has to leave juventus. in my opinion it looks like iuliano, baiocco and maybe (sadly) igor tudor...

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i think everyone should just believe him. if its true, you knew it was to be and it wont be as dissapointing. but if he does sign others, then its even more of a bonus.

always expect the worst , thats what i do.
sooo true... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)