Moggi's biggest mistake (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
everyone is seeing sooo many mistakes, maybe everyone should stop for a mo and look at Juve's history. look what Juve have done in the last ten years. A football club is a business and needs to think about making money. Remember Juve are also the 2nd richest football club in the world, which means we will never be in Roma, Lazio or Parma's shoe's.
No! Most of us acknowledge that Moggi is the king, and there are other threads to prove that Moggi has a large and loyal following in this forum. However this particular thread is only about our opinions on the mistakes (and everybody on earth makes mistakes), or to say, which players should we have kept, and which should have never arrived.

50 people will produce 50 different answers since this is each individual's opinion. I don't think anyone is saying we should have a squad of 75 first team players :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I dont understand everyone saying selling zidane was a big mistake. If u do not remember, we signed him for peanuts from a french club (monaco i think) and sold him for millions!! And with that, we went attainted 2 scudettos and a champions league final spot.

Henry would never of improved for us. He plays english style football, not italian.

Tho we did make some pretty duff signings last time round... more young players are needed for sure, and trez and di viao to go.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
I dont understand everyone saying selling zidane was a big mistake. If u do not remember, we signed him for peanuts from a french club (monaco i think) and sold him for millions!! And with that, we went attainted 2 scudettos and a champions league final spot.

Henry would never of improved for us. He plays english style football, not italian.

Tho we did make some pretty duff signings last time round... more young players are needed for sure, and trez and di viao to go.
Henry could succeed in any league he has got everything great ball control the best in the world for a striker good finishing lightning speed what else do you want???
he didn`t succeed in his spell in Turin because he was too young and he didn`t get the time to establish himself here!
And another thing Henry`s position had changed when he got to Arsenal from a left winger to a striker

Above all I think that if Henry got another year in Turin he would have become a success
If you don`t remember Nedved was quite a dissapointment in his first year at Juve but you all see what an extordinary player he is right now!!!

Mar 21, 2004
moggi did many mistakes.most of you pointed them.selling perrotta and vieri...let nesta go milan,cannavaro go inter and chivu go roma,not buying new defenders at january break,gave our young talented like maresca on loan to piacenza,signing o'neil,olise and baioco and etc....
about henry,....anchelotti thought that henry is just a left winger.a medium one.he told it to moggi and moggi sold him.that was just carleto mistake.
but we can talk about what has moggi done FOR us too.buying neddy,thuram and buffon.selling inzaghi(thanx God)and zidane and keep alex at juve.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i think selling zidane was one of the big mistakes.

we bought nedved though :rolleyes:
Zidane wanted to leave did you want to hold him another year and then lose him for free???

Sep 28, 2002
well, i cant see what is so great about moggi.

he is so great, he gets all the best players on market. puh-lease. we lost out on cannavaro and nesta, this year we beaten rome for legro's signature but hey, roma were beaten and got so pissed that they got chivu.

di vaio was well overpriced.

appiah is nowhere near to replace davids.

bah. there's many more. what thing he has done is so great?

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

:rolleyes:

Jeez...
no, for real. maybe i'm just pissed today, but what great signing, that no other could've done, he made after 98?

nedved, salas, thuram, buffon wasn't so great after selling zidane and pippo.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++

and what on this god-forsaken earth makes you think i was joking?
because thoughtful and mature people dont go calling others "bastard" for insignificant reasons.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
majed you know i didnt call anyone a bastard with intention to mess with them :D you know me well enough man...
exactly! That's why i saw it as a joke.... and hence, i didn't find it amusing either.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
lol im too confused. so how long will u ignore me for this time? :D
Technically, it's not April yet... so the first ignore period isn't really over.. so, this does get confusing! should i overlap the periods or just start as soon as the first one ends! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)