Moggi's biggest mistake (5 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
moggi's biggest mistake:

loaning and ruining the careers of all those youngsters juve had/have,leaving us to dream about what they could have been:(

Mar 8, 2004
i thing moggi did not do bad in charged. it just that thing happen at times. all the same you can not compare him with masimo morati of inter, who kept buying and selling players without any achievement to show up. am sure he will fix things back to its normal shape. and juventuz would be grate again.

Mar 8, 2004
i would not shy away from the fact that selling of davids to barca is a grate mistake. yet it is something we have to endure at times. since the dutch man has refused to signed for us, i guess we were left with one option than to sell him out.afterall he is not the only player around. though we really missed him and we equally need someone like him in the midfield.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juventini84 ] ++
Moggi is a genius, he knows what he is doing, the only thing i can blame him for was that he didnt got Nesta.
Agreed, Nesta was the biggest mistake. We really should have fought more for him.

I think Di Vaio was a big mistake for the price we paid for him when the market was the way it was.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I forgot to say that letting Davids go is IMO no where near Moggis' biggest mistakes. Davids seemed eager to leave, has very high wages, is old, and we had a good replacement in Appiah. No one was crying because he was leaving 6 months ago. Now that Appiah has hit a slump along with the rest of team people are missing Davids.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
vieri
henry
zidane
davids

could you imagine the team we could have had:D

i think the biggest mistake moggi has made and probably will still mak eis being ignorant.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Mistake:

In
Edwin Van Der Sar
Fabien O'neill
Sunday Oliseh
Davide Baiocco
Jocelyn Blanchard
Zoran Mirkovic
Manuel Dimas

Out
Darko Kovacevic
Thiery Henry
Christian Vieri
Zizou

BIGGEST mistake:

In
Marcelo Salas

Out
Filippo Inzaghi
Edgar Davids

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
everyone is seeing sooo many mistakes, maybe everyone should stop for a mo and look at Juve's history. look what Juve have done in the last ten years. A football club is a business and needs to think about making money. Remember Juve are also the 2nd richest football club in the world, which means we will never be in Roma, Lazio or Parma's shoe's.

so yeah imagine if we kept all those players we said above but then had to sell them all in one go cause the club is going under.

So in my opinion there are small mistakes made, but we're all human. But there are no big mistakes made cause Juve Club are standing strong.

Forza Juve!!!

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
well, if we still have him, we would have better offense option, although he gave us money when he off to madrid, still think having him would make us more dangerous when attacking

Jul 28, 2002
Pippo out was very good imo, we got 20 million plus we had a more balance forward lineup. Pipo trys to steal everyones goals, imo shev woul score mor eif he partnered JDT not pippo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)