Moggi you're amazing - Mexes to Juve in the next few days! (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
face it....we get cappello a slap in the face of sensi.... so he gets ferrari, mexes and gila/zlatan....huge wrecking ball smash into moggi.....i think we have lost this mercato season already....anyone else we sign are unkowns or overpiced...moggi has taken his eye off the ball with the whole emo issue......given them enzo would jus cap it off.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
15m for Mexes and Ferrari is a fantastic investment, I'd accept that before you can say "best central defensive pairing in the world for the next 10 years"

:groan:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
15m for Mexes and Ferrari is a fantastic investment, I'd accept that before you can say "best central defensive pairing in the world for the next 10 years"

Yeah, but if Roma go bankrupt then what good will it be?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm sure they'll find a way to worm themselves out of it :irritate:

I mean the fact that they've still got Chivu and that they were allowed to participate in Serie A is fairly dodgy in itself

Jul 12, 2002
I'm sure they'll find a way to worm themselves out of it :irritate:

I mean the fact that they've still got Chivu and that they were allowed to participate in Serie A is fairly dodgy in itself
Indeed, but one has to imagine that such shadiness can only last so long.

Jan 7, 2004

hey think about ppl whose english is not their first language.

JuveLove

Oct 17, 2003
Roma loose 4-1

Roma boss Cesare Prandelli says he was only happy with the performance of Philippe Mexes after a 4-1 loss to Rangers.

"The only positive note of the whole game was Mexes," stated the tactician after the friendly defeat.

"He didn’t want to lose and battled for the entire game. This is the right spirit and he transmitted something very important."

Defender Mexes joined this summer from Auxerre, even if the two clubs have yet to agree a fee for him.

"His display speaks volumes for the quality of this player. However, I’m not saying that the others didn’t try," added the Coach.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I personaly think you people are massivly overrating Roma, and especially their defence. Sure, they have Mexes, ferrari and Chivu, who are good players, but already callng them the worlds best defence is over the top. Ferrari has had a good last season or two, Mexes is one of the worlds most promising defenders as well as Chivu, but already pissing your pants in fear is too much. Just look at Milan's defence, Stam, Nesta, Maldini.

Jul 28, 2002
sorry z...i should have said....."potentially the worlds best defence"

and with milan already having "the worlds best defence"............

What do we have???

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, I'm not just talking about you. Most people get overexcited by such prospects I guess. But moving to a big club is hard, just ask Legro. Ferrari and Mexes may have an excellent season, but then again, they might not. All I'm saying is that we should wait and see not live in fear already. I personaly dont think they'll be title contenders next season. Chivu, Ferrari and Mexes havent played together yet and they will need time to learn eachothers styles of play and movement.

All I'm saying is dont get ahead of yourself, they havent proven anything yet.

Jul 28, 2002
well, i have watched mexes many a time, he will fit in easily in serie a..jus watch.

But ure right, roma are not garunteed contenders...the defence has to be rock solid and totti/cass will have to do all the work upfront....unless they get the z man.:groan:

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
Roma has fallen VERY short on their recapitalization attempt and may not be allowed to sign any players for next season. Nothing is final until Auxere agree to terms and that will not happen for a few weeks. Still, little hope of Mexes to Juve unless Moggi knows Roma is going into the tank and will pull his vulture steez once again ;)

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
well moggi said he would give us one suprise signing......and its not emerson cus every1 knows we will probably get him so what a suprise it would be if we snatched mexes from right under roma's noses...ah moggi your plan is so genius it could be considered evil.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)