Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (137 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Stripper said:
I read on soccerway.com a while back that Fifa have imposed a price roof on henry of approx. 15M Euros that is Arsenal cannot ask for more because he is in his last year of his contract.
Well, that's so fair IMO:D

Henry = Ibra + 3 millions...

The results:

1- Henry and Trezeguet will play together as they always dreamt of...

2- Ibra will play with his beloved Liungberg again...

3- The most important thing: I will be more comfortable watching Juve playing:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
ReBeL said:
Well, that's so fair IMO:D

Henry = Ibra + 3 millions...

The results:

1- Henry and Trezeguet will play together as they always dreamt of...

2- Ibra will play with his beloved Liungberg again...

3- The most important thing: I will be more comfortable watching Juve playing:D
That'd be great.. but i can't see it happenin...

Arsenal will win the CL.. and Henry will stay..thats my guess anyway

Apr 29, 2006
I really can understand now why JUVENTUS is loosing so many good players. Somebody here told me to watch the games of Ibrahimovic, well I did and you know what he is very good. And maybe you should stop watching Juve and start watching Sweden - the guy is simply amazing.
And I do not lick his asz as sb said, no the true is you are licking henry`s one. More to add why we couldn`t keep him back then? Because we were going to do another great deal then - sell the young player and buy some established in his place and team VETERAN? Maybe you had given the same advice back then...
Anyway just because of lack of trust HENRY will NOT (READ AGAIN - NOT!!!) come to Juventus. So if you keep on speaking bull shit about our current players they will play in return. No, I am not saying to praise them without reason, but realize that they do deserve some time.
More - Why does it happen so that every player we get plays worse in our team than the national(except our diamond Del Piero)??? Maybe because we want from them to play in a position our CREATIVE coach foresee as right one. For such desires I would like that Moggi, confused and scared by recent newspapers report do sth stupid like that and next year you see Henry getting half the salary of the other team, playing in the DMF rotating system of Capello and doing nothing. Henry in arsenal has the freedom not to come in DEFENCE and he does go where he wants on the field, pass the ball whenever he wants and generally nobody minds and say anything and if he scores once per game not Arsenal, but Juve fans glorify gim. Stop with the nonsense we saw Henry in Italy and we will see nothing better of him.
P.S. Look at Wiltord now - he is playing very good, regaining his form after Juventine career and being a natural choice in the national ... and about our beloved Trezegoal?
Please if you want a great striker in Italy get Scheva - for sure he is much better for us than Henry, but we are not even dreaming. More to say if Henry leaves Arsenal for Juventus he will fall in everyone`s eyes, because he will betray the team that made him for the team that almost killed him.
Put more Mutu on the pitch, play Del Piero more often, if needed bench Zlatan for Trezeguet, but listen to the guys speaking true here - we need ambitious players, we got a lot of experienced once. Do not be fans of Real(M), but Juve...

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
i like the post of koss. My opinion though. Just watch ibra playing in sweden or ibra playing in teams before Juve... (or even Juve last season). He played just amazing. But every player can only develop his strength in a tactic that fits his development and his play. And stop screaming for Henry. He won't come to Juve. He was disappointed when left us, and why for gods sake should he leave such a team, who is very likely to win the CL and come to Juve, who have shown NOTHING on international platform this year. IF he leaves, which is already nor very probable, then he will go for barca, milan or so. There is really no reason for him to come to Juve.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Lazio star desperate to make Juventus switch
12:59 May, 5, 2006
Massimo Oddo has called on his club to let him leave in the summer

Mail The FansFC Editor
Send This Article To A Friend
Post Your View on The Msg Board

The 29-year-old Italian international right-back is wanted by both Juventus and AC Milan, after another season of impressive displays with Lazio, who he has helped into next year's Uefa Cup.

“It’s the right time for a move to Juventus, a player always needs new challenges,” said Oddo.

“But I’m under contract at Lazio until 2008 and my value might increase after the World Cup, so my opinion counts for nothing.”

Source: http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=152357

Oddo: It’s not up to me
Friday 5 May, 2006
Massimo Oddo has again called for Lazio President Claudio Lotito to sanction a summer move to Juventus or Milan, but admits that the situation is out of his control.

The 29-year-old right-back has been a crucial figure for the Biancocelesti this term yet, despite securing a UEFA Cup spot last weekend, he is keen to play on a bigger stage.

Both Juventus and Milan have expressed an interest in the Pescara-born defender, but as he is under contract at the Stadio Olimpico any move would involve a substantial transfer fee.

“It’s the right time for a move to Juventus, a player always needs new challenges,” insisted Oddo. “But I’m under contract at Lazio until 2008 and my value might increase after the World Cup, so my opinion counts for nothing.”

President Lotito – who has become a hate figure for large sections of the Aquile faithful – has already stated: “I will not sell Oddo, even if I have to argue with all my fellow Presidents to keep him.”

Lazio idol Paolo Di Canio is also at loggerheads with Lotito after the President delayed any decision on the veteran striker’s future.

While Coach Delio Rossi has made it clear that he would be delighted to offer Di Canio another one-year contract, Lotito is yet to make any concrete assurances.

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may5d.html

Apr 29, 2006
And I guess playing for the national team is much more important and prestige as well, but generally that is bull shit. They are all professional players and play the best of their ability(or at least try so) at the position given to them. The question is what position and task is given to you...(reference Del Piero, again
in Juve and Italy)
2 more things:
1.Ajax
2.Last Season

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
I'v nothing against Oddo besides the fact that he's 29!!bringing him in will raise our average age n not lower it as we should be doing.How many more years of football AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL can u get from a 29 year-old?
All the names being mooted in this thread all point to the fact that what we really want is a Juve that wins with class n style,not controversial refereeing calls n negative play.
Perhaps the only change we need is a differnt orientation for the team?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It's good to hear that Oddo wants a move to Juve. He'd be a very good signing so we have to hope that Moggi can work his magic on Lotito.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ramin said:

Oddo is already 29, soon to be 30...we really need to look at younger options. We should get Alves.
Agree, Alves would be a much better investment. Other players that are young and 'promising' are zaccardo and nelson of benfica and if none of these are appropriate then heck why not bring a youth player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)