Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
It could be cassano, Gerrard wants to leave, but blockbuster?
how about bringing Henry back to the bianconeri. Ronaldo wants to leave real and come back to italy but to juve? na! Roni wont leave barca yet but maybe et'o will....

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm surprised Capello's list doesnt include Ronaldinho and Messi too. I mean how incompetent can you be as a human being? Always looking for the best, most high profile players in the world.

I could bet my last penny, Capello, would've never wanted Henry, if he was the upcoming talent from Monaco, when we actually bought him back then.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
baggio said:
I'm surprised Capello's list doesnt include Ronaldinho and Messi too. I mean how incompetent can you be as a human being? Always looking for the best, most high profile players in the world.
I dont see anything wrong with that? At Juve's level, its very tricky 2 test out younger talents, u need players who have proved that they can play at the highest level, look at arsenal, they may be doing amazing in CL but it doesnt look like they'll be in the CL next year, and dont forget they had an easier path 2 the finals than every1 thinks, they played a lazy Real, an uninspired Juve and a very unlucky Villareal

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
baggio said:
I am not surprise, Capello don't like Ronnie's face. :p

For Messi, He was on Capello's list.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Stripper said:
I dont see anything wrong with that? At Juve's level, its very tricky 2 test out younger talents, u need players who have proved that they can play at the highest level, look at arsenal, they may be doing amazing in CL but it doesnt look like they'll be in the CL next year, and dont forget they had an easier path 2 the finals than every1 thinks, they played a lazy Real, an uninspired Juve and a very unlucky Villareal
But we're gonna have to keep changing our team as players get older. Arsenal are set for a while now with the likes of Fabregas, Reyes, Van Persie, Eboue and Toure.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Messi would be a complete waste here actually any player with good talent.....as long as The Don is here nobody will be able to shine......our problem is the don...we need someone fresh with new ideas! we need to bring back great football to Juve! Not this bullshit 1-0 defensive wins.......we need some samba action flair!! entertaining football.....

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
hambon said:
Messi would be a complete waste here actually any player with good talent.....as long as The Don is here nobody will be able to shine......our problem is the don...we need someone fresh with new ideas! we need to bring back great football to Juve! Not this bullshit 1-0 defensive wins.......we need some samba action flair!! entertaining football.....
I replied in "The one and only Capello thread", in case you're interested :pint:

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
what do you say about the latest headlines, that juve people were trying to convince Sobis (20 years) for a transfer? At first i was not convinced at all but know... apparently juve-official said to the press it was very likely to be "Juve's Kakà" in the near future

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Stripper said:
Thursday 4 May
Corriere dello Sport
Capello’s list: Joaquin with Henry
It seems this gets more in news these days:

JUVE GALL TO EYE HENRY

JUVENTUS are confident they will sign William Gallas - and have now joined the race to land Thierry Henry.

Juve believe they have beaten Milan to the signature of Gallas, who is set to leave Chelsea this summer after five years.

The Italian champions-elect will also offer to match any wages package offered by Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid to Arsenal striker Henry at the end of the season.

Coach Fabio Capello has been promised a cash injection after again failing in the Champions League and stumbling recently in Serie A.

But Henry, who has promised a decision on his future before the World Cup, is unlikely to seek a return to Turin after an unhappy seven months playing on the wing at the club in 1999.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/topst...eadline=juve-gall-to-eye-henry-name_page.html

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Liverpool's Serie A target unsure of next move

Daniele Bonera is playing down talk of a switch to one of Europe's top clubs this summer.

The highly-rated central defender is currently playing for Parma, where his performances have attracted interest from Liverpool, Inter and AC Milan and Juventus as well as pushing him into the frame for a place in Italy's World Cup squad.

Bonera though is under contract for a further season and has been quoted as saying: “I really know nothing about the stories.

“As far as I am concerned, all I can do from now on is end this season well.

“I’ll continue to dream but I will also be keeping my feet on the ground.”

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=152275

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
ReBeL said:
It seems this gets more in news these days:

JUVE GALL TO EYE HENRY

JUVENTUS are confident they will sign William Gallas - and have now joined the race to land Thierry Henry.

Juve believe they have beaten Milan to the signature of Gallas, who is set to leave Chelsea this summer after five years.

The Italian champions-elect will also offer to match any wages package offered by Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid to Arsenal striker Henry at the end of the season.

Coach Fabio Capello has been promised a cash injection after again failing in the Champions League and stumbling recently in Serie A.

But Henry, who has promised a decision on his future before the World Cup, is unlikely to seek a return to Turin after an unhappy seven months playing on the wing at the club in 1999.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/topst...eadline=juve-gall-to-eye-henry-name_page.html
Well we're allowed to dream..
:)

If he decides to leave Highbury, though, one should never say never..

We have Frenchmen here like Trezeguet, Thuram, Vieira and perhaps even William Gallas - hopefully - who can persuade Thierry that Juve is the best move for him.

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
That would be a great coup if that should realy happen.
But be honest i don´t belive we have the money to buy Henry too.
Gallas would be possible that he plays in Torino next season but Henry i realy don´t think so but i hope so.:)

It would be great.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Thierry Henry's Market value is way too high; we won't be able to buy him with the budget moggi had foreseen. But the POSSIBLE arrival (i don't believe in it, just thinking about it) of Henry would not fit our transfer-strategy for i do NOT think that any club can afford to have either one of Trezeguet, Ibra and Henry on the bench... (and we won't ever playing with 3 forwards, forget that ;) ) The only way i see an arrival of henry could be possible is if one of our strikers leaves and the only possible move i could think about is Ibra going for he is the only one not having signed yet. So the only possible thing would be Henry in exchange for Ibra (with money of course). Would not be a bad deal if i think of it but i do not believe at all in these stories... i guess we'll just have to wait until official statesments come to surface.

PS: More interesting to me is what will get out of the sorbis-deal (It's more likeli to be true and also very promising)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Henry would be a dream, Joaquin is good too. But we get Marchionni for RM and already have Camoranesi. I think that we could sign Amantino Mancini for LM ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)