Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Jem83 said:
Hehe..

Well, it was from the day he signed so I guess he was quite worked up about it all..

Who could blame him, though, signing for Juve must be a dream for any player :thumbs:
no, i mean seriously, try to see where ibra's eyes (line of sight), although not widely open, are directed at...somewhere below the belt of Dan FaCa dontcha think?
:p

mikee

Dec 7, 2005
Kompany is young,but he is already experienced(He plays in CL about 4 years,and also in Belgium basic)
I think Tevez would be best player of the World in future,he is very good.
Give him on Ibra place.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Grosso not for sale, says Zamparini

Roma, May 3 (SW) - A string of major Italian clubs are believed to be interested in signing Palermo's international defender Fabio Grosso.

But the Sicilian side are reluctant to release the left back and have refused to commit to any contract talks.

Grosso's agent, Stefano Antonelli, confirmed the heightened interest from several major Serie A clubs, but revealed that Palermo's chief Maurizio Zamparini is keen to hang on to the player.

Grosso is liked by Milan, Inter and Juventus, but Zamparini hasn’t entertained any talks” said Antonelli.

28-year-old Grosso, who started his carreer at Perugia, has had another successful season this year, with 32 appearances out of 32 for the Serie A club, 8 UEFA Cup appearances and 5 international caps during Italy's World Cup qualifiers.

He looks a certainty for the Finals in Germany this summer thanks to his consistency and ultra reliability.

Nevertheless, Zamparini is a fiery character to say the least, and not someone to be trifled with. It is going to be a tough task to prise this player from the Stadio Barbera this season, or any other season for that matter.

Zamparini has already stated his intentions earlier this year to hang on to his international players, in a bid to maximise Palermo's future Serie A challenge. To this end Zamparini announced that he and Palermo's sporting director, Rino Foschi, were prepared to put a major sum into the transfer pool.

“I have made £35m available, now myself and Foschi will work on who to buy,” he said.

“One thing is for sure, I’m not selling but purchasing. We’ll bring in about 10 new players and look to have 18 first team players in our squad.”

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2006/may/03/grosso-not-for-sale-says-zamparini

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
mikee said:
Moggi asks Capello to reconcile with Alessandro Del Piero.
Gallas chooses Juve.I think we don't need him,he is almost 29 ys old,maybe Kompani would better?
for defenders you need older, more experienced type instead
so if we also have another young one, preferably barzagli then it would be perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)