Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I believe in second chances, though

What I also believe in is a second Scudetto under his reign

And if the old fart can deliver it then I say let him stay!

*Awaiting the same treatment as the blasphemous Jehova-sayer in Monty Python's "Life of Brian"*

I must add:

I've been agreeing with many Capello haters lately, and I honestly believe that we need to change our manager to bring home the CL trophy..

But how can we fire him if we win the league this year?
It just won't happen..

Apr 29, 2006
I just want to add that the blockbuster deal might go south this time. The calendar points already May and all I can see is around 11 rumors we got on the pitch for the next year. One thing is sure though, next year there will be 4-4-2 system again and we will re-discover the CDM position as the most important one - let's say around 50% of our squad will be CDM's????:agree:

:toast: I am a big fan of Juve since I was a kid and watched Robi Baggio in Seria A, then we got Del Piero and this team(and player) will stay in my heart forever, but:

1.I like us to win CL more than stupid Italian awards. I am sorry for the offence, I appreciate winning Seria A or the Italian Cup, but let be reasonable guys: except for the TREE-STAR shirt we all want to wear it is useless to win only in Italy.
2.I would like to see attacking football not CDM-rotating-systems on the pitch.
3.The BLOCKBUSTER deal should be not only one player
Riquelme is an easy target now, and we can aquire him if we offer him a starting 11 line-up place.
We should buy young players - we can loose all the cups next season, but lets have a reason to do so - not just to see the last games of ex-great football players.

P.P.:pint: Capello should drink one coke the next time he does not play Del Piero. I think personally that this coach does not do a favour to himself with benching him - REASON? = If we loose scudetto he is so OUT!!!

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Selling Camoranesi or better to swap him for C.Ronaldo seems a good deal.
Also Viera shows nothing for the money we payed for him.
Gallas seems fine solution for our team .
We must put our notice for young and perspective players.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
What is Ibra looking at? :p

Looks like he has a "free willy" sort of intention on his face :D
Hehe..

Well, it was from the day he signed so I guess he was quite worked up about it all..

Who could blame him, though, signing for Juve must be a dream for any player :thumbs:

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Who could be that player? Henry, Ronaldinho??? I don't think so, that's not JUVE style!
Juve isn't like Inter, Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Chelsea!

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I think Aguero will not join a big club like ours if he is not gonna get playing time thats why Palermo and Atl.Madrid are more likely destination. If he ends up in Palermo its better for us coz we have a good rapport with them which means if he leaves Palermo we would get the first priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)