Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadi

THE NEXT JUVE PRESIDENT
Apr 19, 2006
Bring fred now we really need some young blood around here...
I think we should sell camoranesi, zebina, zalayeta, loan kapo and olivera, and keep tudorcause with he can really bond with kovac since they are both ccrotians and I think that we should keep zlatan for another year maybe he'll do good at the world cup and if he keeps playin like shit in the next season than I think we should sell him for sure..... riquelme is far from getting to juve because he stated that he loves to play for manchester united ........
I think we should get these players:
1-fred (isn't that expensive)
2-mexes
3-carlos tevez
4-van buyten
5-hinkel or nigel de jong (we need young blood)
6-joaquin or navas
7-maybe rosicky

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Oddo and Diarra would be great...

If we could get these two + Joaquin and an attacking CM + a decent CB we'll be complete.

For this to happen we would have to get rid of Zebina and one of Vieira or Emerson.

If that CM were to be Gerrard, that would be awesome, just tell Liverpool they can have Zlatan + some cash and I'm sure they'll accept.

The need for another quality striker would then emerge, though...

God I love speculating!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Barzagli - CB
Gallas - RB
Gerrard - CB
Mancini - LM
Joaquin or CR7 - RM
Suazo / Gilardino - Forward
+ a reserv keeper

Then we are set :)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Milan seek Michel Salgado Sunday 30 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan’s search for a right-back could take them to knock on Real Madrid’s door for Michel Salgado.

The Rossoneri have made no secret of the fact their transfer policy this summer will be focused on reinforcing the defence.

Marcos Cafu has signed on for another season, but his injury worries and advanced age are causing concerns, while Jaap Stam has already signed for Ajax.

The prime target is Lazio’s Italian international Massimo Oddo, with their bid for Chelsea star William Gallas reportedly dropped in favour of Juventus this week.

But Spanish newspaper ‘Marca’ today suggests that Milan are making a firm bid for Real Madrid veteran Michel Salgado.

The Merengues hero would bring international experience, but turning 31 in October, he wouldn’t particularly reduce the average age of the Rossoneri back line.

Salgado has been at the Bernabeu since 1999 following spells at Celta Vigo and Salamanca.

channel4

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Juve go ahead for Gallas

It’s claimed that Juventus will pounce for William Gallas after Milan backed out of talks with the Chelsea star.

The French defender had been strongly linked with a free transfer to the Rossoneri at the end of this season, but it appears today that the San Siro side has decided to look elsewhere.

In exchange for Juve pulling out of its interest in Massimo Oddo, effectively handing the Lazio full-back to Carlo Ancelotti’s men, Milan will step aside in the race for Gallas.

It’s not the first time these two clubs have come to such an agreement, as both Juve director general Luciano Moggi and Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani have spoken of a 'pact of non-aggression’ between them on the transfer market.

Italian newspapers suggest that a deal with Premiership Champions Chelsea will be completed by the middle of May.

Oddo, meanwhile, is set to step up negotiations with the Rossoneri, even if Lazio patron Claudio Lotito has no intention of selling the Italian international at a cut-down price.

channel4

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Relax guys.Oddo is surely not as good as Nesta was.And if we buy Gallas we will have in our team one of the best central defenders in the world.Do you want us to go to a bidding-war with Milan?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
One could never have enough frenchies, I guess..

They're a bunch of winners!

Gallas is the perfect replacement for Thuram

Would've liked that Oddo to join, though, but it seems as though it's not meant to be..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i think oddo will go to milan because milan really need a defender cafu/maldini are not playing regularly and AGE.

so it would not be wise to go wor a bidding-war with milan. But if they are interested of salgado as well, we could snap oddo in front of their nose :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Yes,they need a replacement for Cafu,and Stam is going from Milan too(he played their RB for a great part of the season),Costacurta could die very soon,so they need the replacements.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
giovanotti said:
Yes,they need a replacement for Cafu,and Stam is going from Milan too(he played their RB for a great part of the season),Costacurta could die very soon,so they need the replacements.
ironically milan fans want him to world cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)