Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (134 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
why so pissed even without a press silence we never truly know what moggi is up to, he is stealthy like ninja when working on a head turning transfer.
i see most of the rumours as smoke blown from his ass to distract us from his primary objectives

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
giovanotti said:
Where do we got that money from????
That meens we need to sell someone.Why the hell we wanna get Suazo,we already have to many attackers.
Mancini,Joaquin and Fiore are playing at the same position,and we already have Marchionni and Camo....
That list simply includes potential targets, they're not the exact players which we are buying.

Lou explained where that money comes frmo.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
please for the love of god do not sell gigi, his saves alone earn us around 10-15 points a season, do we really want to strengthen our rivals by selling them the no1 keeper in the world?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Here.

Lou's explanation said:
Juventus General Director Luciano Moggi has told the press on thursday Juventus were prepared to spend as high as £ 35 million this summer, with many players already approched. Moggi and fellow directors, Antonio Giraudo and Roberto Bettega, won’t have to go to the board for the funds, having raised the money through player sales and financial management over the last 12 months.

Juventus is keen to offload players such as Zalayeta, Miccoli, Zebina, Tacchinardi and Birindelli and will surely have more money to spend.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Aha....

We definitely need to sell a player or 2 besides the players from the list...Zebina,Miccoli,Tacchinardi,Zalayeta and Birindelli are about 25 mil Euros toogether!!!!

And what are we gonna do with Tudor,Legro,Kapo????

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
My speculations

Zebina -----> Off to Tottenham Hotspurs
Miccoli -----> He can go anywhere he wants to, I don't care
Tacchinardi ------> Off to Villarreal, possible that he will come back after his 2nd season and retire with a Juventus jersey,
Zalayeta -------> Possibly to Sampdoria?
Birindelli -------> Another loyal servant go, I hope he stays on. Unlucky to have an injury at the start of the season.
Olivera - Spend a loan season, possibly in Italy or Spain
Legro -----> Sell him to a small club, like Chievo or Livorno
Kapo ------> Either loan to Monaco again or sold
Camoranesi ------> Sold for a hefty sum to a big club

Tudor ------> Despite popular speculation that he is leaving, I think that he will stay in Juventus as Juventus need back up
Kovac ------> I predict that he will leave, came to Juventus at the wrong time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)