Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
But what I'm sure of is that some of these great players out there would want to play for our illustrious club, and quite honestly, I'm very optimistic about what's gonna happen in the silly season this year.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
Dominic said:
According to sports.it, amongst others, our tranfer budget for the off-season consists of 50 million €'s. The players allegedly shortlisted for that kind of cash include:

- Oddo
- Gallas
- Barzagli
- Joaquin
- Mancini
- Suazo
- Fiore

What you think

please discuss

Fiore, NO Thanks..

Joaquin, is not better then Mancini IMO, and Mancini already knows the italian game!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Rami said:
Aimar is reported to have meningitis, any updates on that?? and will it have any effect on his careeer:(?
no you heard wrong, it was halitosis

and right now it has an impact on the careers of his teammates

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005
Rami said:
Aimar is reported to have meningitis, any updates on that?? and will it have any effect on his careeer:(?
I read the other day that he is back on the training pitch...so no effect so far.
Lets hope that Moggi manage's to get 3 world class signings with the €50m:agree:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Fliakis said:
bad habit.

Another site saying similar things, though--FWIW:

Juventus General Director Luciano Moggi has told the press on thursday Juventus were prepared to spend as high as £ 35 million this summer, with many players already approched. Moggi and fellow directors, Antonio Giraudo and Roberto Bettega, won’t have to go to the board for the funds, having raised the money through player sales and financial management over the last 12 months.

Juventus is keen to offload players such as Zalayeta, Miccoli, Zebina, Tacchinardi and Birindelli and will surely have more money to spend.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Dominic said:
According to sports.it, amongst others, our tranfer budget for the off-season consists of 50 million €'s. The players allegedly shortlisted for that kind of cash include:

- Oddo
- Gallas
- Barzagli
- Joaquin
- Mancini
- Suazo
- Fiore

What you think

please discuss

Where do we got that money from????
That meens we need to sell someone.Why the hell we wanna get Suazo,we already have to many attackers.
Mancini,Joaquin and Fiore are playing at the same position,and we already have Marchionni and Camo....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
axlrose85 said:
seeing that c.ronaldo isnt on that list,he could be the surpirse transfer.
And why exactly would Manure sell Ronaldo?

I'm fairly sure that Camoranesi will be replaced by Joaquin or Mancini, hopefully the latter as he would be cheaper, he's proven in Serie A and he's just as good (or better).

May 4, 2004
Stuart said:
And why exactly would Manure sell Ronaldo?

I'm fairly sure that Camoranesi will be replaced by Joaquin or Mancini, hopefully the latter as he would be cheaper, he's proven in Serie A and he's just as good (or better).

Mancini for sure.. Camo OFF!!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,000
    Tifoso Lou said:
    Another site saying similar things, though--FWIW:

Moggi talking to the press? AFAIK were still "in silenzio stampa" or like Moggi said "Tempo di riflessione".

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)