Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Dacourt admits Juve contact
Thursday 20 April, 2006
Juventus are in talks with Roma’s Olivier Dacourt regarding a summer switch, the player’s agent has confirmed.

The midfielder was linked with the Bianconeri this week and Giorgio De Giorgis has admitted that a switch is a possibility, even if he added that his client does have a number of options at his disposal.

“There are negotiations going on with Juventus, but nothing has been completed,” the representative is quoted as saying.

“Nothing has been decided yet and Fiorentina have also made an interesting offer which is under consideration.”

The Frenchman will leave the Stadio Olimpico outfit on a free transfer after the club declined to offer him a new deal.

It was initially believed that Dacourt, formerly of Everton and Leeds United, would be heading back to the Premiership or his homeland.

However, his Bosman status has alerted a number of Italian clubs to the possibility of netting the international.

Juve director general Luciano Moggi is always on the hunt for free signings and is believed to have offered the player a three-year deal worth just under £1m a season.

The Old Lady have already netted Parma’s Marco Marchionni for nothing at the end of this season, while Inter’s Cristiano Zanetti is understood to be making the same move.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Mexes in Juventus link Thursday 20 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are interested in signing Roma central defender Philippe Mexes, according to reports in Italy.

The Bianconeri are looking to net a new top class stopper in order to give Lilian Thuram and Fabio Cannavaro a breather throughout stages of next season.

Mexes has caught the attention of a number of top clubs this term after finally delivering the performances that his form at Auxerre in the past had promised.

After having a difficult first campaign at the Olimpico, Mexes is now a contender to make France’s World Cup squad.

Milan and Liverpool have also been associated with the stopper, whose future is in doubt seeing as his present deal expires in June 2008.

There are even unconfirmed reports that a clause in Mexes’ current contract states that he could quit the club for £7m if he wanted to leave.

It’s unclear whether the youngster would really fancy testing himself in Turin though given the great rivalry between Roma and the Old Lady.

The fact that boss Fabio Capello is at the Delle Alpi may also be problematic for the player given their history.

Capello helped convince Mexes to join the Stadio Olimpico side in 2004, before sensationally leaving the capital for Juventus just a day after meeting with the defender.

channel4

if cap would leave again, then bring on mexes :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
La Juventus vuole cederlo: Moggi offre l'italo-argentino al Bayern Monaco come pedina di scambio per il terzino francese Sagnol. Nel mirino dei bianconeri anche Cris e Diarra. Offerto Zebina più conguaglio al Manchester United per Cristiano Ronaldo.

Juventus want to sell Camoranesi: Moggi is offering the italian-argentinian to Bayern Munich as an exchange for Sagnol. Juve are also interested in Cris and Diarra. Juve offered Zebina to MAchester for Cristiano Ronaldo

------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Juventus può prendere Mexes: il difensore francese potrebbe liberarsi dalla Roma con 9 milioni di euro grazie ad una clausola del suo contratto.
Moggi ha offerto 1,3 milioni a stagione al centrocampista francese Dacourt, in scadenza di contratto con la Roma. Nel mirino dei bianconeri c'è anche il brasiliano Mancini.

Intanto Giraudo scende in campo per la conferma di Capello. In caso di addio, si fanno i nomi di Lippi, Spalletti, Prandelli, Wenger e Donadoni.

Juventus may get Mexes: the french defeder could leave Roma thanks to a 9million euro clause
Moggi has offered 1.3 million a year to Dacourt, whose contract with Roma expires. Juve are also interested in Mancini
Giraudo went to training to confirm Capello's contract. In case he leaves Juve, the names probable are Lippi, Spalletti, Prandelli, Wenger and Donadoni.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Recapitulating:

Marchionni(already ours)-----------:cool:
C.Zanetti (99% ours:disagree: )---why the hell do we need this guy????
Dacourt for free (Moggi has offered 1.3 million a year to Dacourt:cry: )----what the hell is this????:pumpkin::tdown: :tdown: :tdown:
Mexes (for £9m if he wants to leave)--------neutral
Sagnol (in exchange for Camoranesi)--------if this happens we are idiots
Zebina (in excange for C.Ronaldo)-----------Man Utd could also prove that they are idiots by this
Joaquin (for £17 million)-----------------yeah right:rolleyes:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Black&White. said:
Joaquin for 17 mil? :lol:
Betis wants, at least, 20 mil.

Pounds. 17 Million £. which is close to 25 Million Euros.

Joaquin is inconsistent. C.Ronaldo is perhaps more suited. But both are better than Camo.

Capello has been a known admirer of Joaquin for some time now. Its going to be hard to get either but Joaquin looks more likely than CR7.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I do like Mexes, he had a good season but why are we pursuing Roma players?

Don't we lack heart as it is? I would be ok (abit confused about the feeling) if Mexes were to come, simply coz I liked him before Roma made a move.

But linked with Dacourt too? On a free with Zannetti? I doubt Juve management are that stupid to bring them both here.

we need impact players in midfield. C. Ronaldo, Joaquin, Riquelme, and would do at this momment.

Sell 2 of our forwards to fund this. Bring back Palladino and Volpato as the cover to our strike force.

Dec 26, 2004
Daddi said:
Mancini, Mexes, Dacourt? Wenger!?

I'm not against Wenger, it would be awesome to see him try to change something in Serie A. But I would love to see Spaletti or Prandelli too :)

I think that Dacourt is a better player than Vieira / Giannichedda / C.Zanetti. At least how Vieira play now. Davourt is a fighter. Vieira is slow and clumsy.

I would rather see Cassano, Mancini and Rosicky join.
Arsen Wenger is ideal for our case... I've always believe that he suit Juve perfectly.

Tuttosport
Juve: Ibra or Henry

Ferrari, Italian style victory
Sheva and Kaka set for Barca. Nesta only a maybe

Dec 26, 2004
Tuttosport

Who else (apart from Capello and Zlatan sexual partner "I have my doubts they r one person :p") would choose Ibra over Henry

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
giovanotti said:
Recapitulating:

Sagnol (in exchange for Camoranesi)--------if this happens we are idiots
why are we idiots to get the best right back of france?
and also the one who gave us so much trouble during the juve-bayern clash in the cl group stages

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
DelpieroForLife said:
Arsen Wenger is ideal for our case... I've always believe that he suit Juve perfectly.

Tuttosport

Arsene will be good in Juve but the management don't think he's good because of the conflict in interest, Arsene prefers to work with youngsters, Juventus prefer to loan out youngsters.

Dec 26, 2004
Jeeks said:
Arsene will be good in Juve but the management don't think he's good because of the conflict in interest, Arsene prefers to work with youngsters, Juventus prefer to loan out youngsters.

It sounds cool if we sign him and he manages to send Paddy somewhere else once again :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)