Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (138 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Dominic said:
Disagree Azzurri, Mark's new thread was a great idea. It's meant to keep everyone from creating all those " I want Aimar, I want Riquelme, I want Nesta" threads.

Bring the Transfer section back to it's former glory :D.

Which I'm not against It...I'm not against having a thread or two talking about players that could be wearing Juve jersey. The thread that mark opened is helpful and civilized.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
i think that mogi was thinking about gerrard or cassano!! but gerrard is no longer on the transfer list so...........!!!! forza juve you are the best!! i love you, love you, love you!! CANAVARO DA BEST!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Juve: Dacourt e Mexes

10:07 del 19 aprile

La Juventus può prendere Mexes: il difensore francese potrebbe liberarsi dalla Roma con 9 milioni di euro grazie ad una clausola del suo contratto.
Moggi ha offerto 1,3 milioni a stagione al centrocampista francese Dacourt, in scadenza di contratto con la Roma. Nel mirino dei bianconeri c'è anche il brasiliano Mancini.

Intanto Giraudo scende in campo per la conferma di Capello. In caso di addio, si fanno i nomi di Lippi, Spalletti, Prandelli, Wenger e Donadoni.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Mancini, Mexes, Dacourt? Wenger!?

I'm not against Wenger, it would be awesome to see him try to change something in Serie A. But I would love to see Spaletti or Prandelli too :)

I think that Dacourt is a better player than Vieira / Giannichedda / C.Zanetti. At least how Vieira play now. Davourt is a fighter. Vieira is slow and clumsy.

I would rather see Cassano, Mancini and Rosicky join.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
hambon said:
Moggi d messiah my man......hook us up with a translation either in English or Arabic...hehe

Yeah, sorry man just busy at work at the moment, Daddi boys done the job! ;)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Juve: Dacourt e Mexes

10:07 del 19 aprile
Juve to take Mexes: the french defender could go away from roma for 9 million euro, due to a exit-paragraph in his contract.
Moggi offered 1,3 milion/season for the french midfielder Dacourt, who's contract with roma is running out. Also the brasilian Mancini is in Juve's Eye.

In the meantime Giraudo awaits confirm of Capello. In case Of a leaving, there are names like Lippi, Spalletti, Prandelli, Wenger e Donadoni.

What is the source of this?

Jul 28, 2002
The return of the mexes rumour. He was, like his former partner in crime Boumsong, a player of great potential. But like the geordy enforcer, has been useless up until recently.

After the transfer fiasco,will roma really sell him?

Imho its more media bollox linking cappello to his former players both whom he coached or had on his wishlist.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Hoepfully the blockbuster deal is: http://www.tribalfootball.com/april/italnews2200406.html

Add to that: Chivu/Barzagli
C.Zanetti
Antonoli
Ambrosini
Volpato/Palladino - recall
Gladstone - recall
Marchionni
J.Cole/Joaquin/Ronaldo if we sell Camoranesi

Sell: Zebina
Blasi
Giannichedda
Olivera
Zalayeta

Replace Capello with: Lippi/Wenger/Mourinho/Prandelli

Then I think its pretty safe to say that we have Scudetto Number 30, Coppa Italia 10, and the Champions League in the bag next season :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Juventus are leading the race for Real Betis winger Joaquin.

Sources close to Betis president Manuel Ruiz de Lopera have told that Juve have made a formal offer of £17 million for the Spain international.

Juve want a deal agreed before the World Cup and have warned Lopera that any dithering will lead to them pulling out of negotiations.

Joaquin has also been approached by Juve and knows if Lopera accepts their offer he will more than double his current £1.5 million-a-year contract. The Spaniard has assured Juve intermediaries that he'd jump at the chance to play for the Turin giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)