Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Stephan said:
really what is this? we are gona get zanetti whos hasnt played much for inter anymore, again seems like a easy buy to get, a player who probably only capello actually prefers, while we got rid of quality DM-s, ok i dont know, mabey his not gona be that bad, i mean take abbiati for example, didnt play almoust at all, and then came to juve and improved a lot, mabey the same could happen with zanetti, but why did we have to create this kind of situation? and imo zanetti is also a bit old, so what his expierenced, he might have lost that very very important thing, desire. Its just again somekind of capelle reunion :(

and now we are linked with that english man, old, lacks of desire, just looking for a place in a new team because his old team doesnt want him. Ok in the player view i can understand, a new move would be good, a bit differant expierence after playing many years in one league, but this is juventus here. a team who should be one of the strongest in europe, instead of that, we seem to be interested to make juventus really an old lady.
The Zanetti transfer is shocking!!
As for Campbell I think it's just media speculation that wil end very soon.
If not I'm not sure what I'll do..

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
really what is this? we are gona get zanetti whos hasnt played much for inter anymore, again seems like a easy buy to get, a player who probably only capello actually prefers, while we got rid of quality DM-s, ok i dont know, mabey his not gona be that bad, i mean take abbiati for example, didnt play almoust at all, and then came to juve and improved a lot, mabey the same could happen with zanetti, but why did we have to create this kind of situation? and imo zanetti is also a bit old, so what his expierenced, he might have lost that very very important thing, desire. Its just again somekind of capelle reunion :(

and now we are linked with that english man, old, lacks of desire, just looking for a place in a new team because his old team doesnt want him. Ok in the player view i can understand, a new move would be good, a bit differant expierence after playing many years in one league, but this is juventus here. a team who should be one of the strongest in europe, instead of that, we seem to be interested to make juventus really an old lady.

Indeed!

So much about Riquelme,Gallas,Barzagli,Joaquin,Pasqual.....the only good think we did so far is Marchionni's signing.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Thats the biggest problem with Zlatan and you said it, It's Capello. But lets face it, we all know Capello will never bench Zlatan and he'll probably take Zlatan wherever he'll be going just like he did with panucci,puma,zebina etc....so the best thing capello can do for us is leaving and taking Zlatan with him.
Well said bro!!!!!!!!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
this is going to be nightmare. we need to get rid of capello, real better take him or england nt :D if he wants new expierence like he has told to media.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Ok,here are the possibilities:

WORST:
-Capello,Ibrahimovic and Zebina staying!
-C.Zanetti,C Ronaldo and Campbell are coming
-Camoranesi leaving

IN THE MIDDLE:
-Ibrahimovic staying,
-C.Zanetti,C.Ronaldo are coming
-Camoranesi and Capello leaving

BEST:
-C.Zanetti is not coming
-Marchionni,Gallas,Barzagli,Rosicky and a decent striker are coming
-Capello,Ibrahimovic,Zebina leaving

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Vieira is not going anywhere.
He's on a 5 year contract (4 years to go) and I think both Capello and whoever comes in if anyone were to replace him, would want a player of his calibre in the side.

He's not been the main problem for us this season either.
From what I've seen, he's been willing to play for the cause wholeheartedly.
In a midfield that lacks creativity, I think he's done quite well - foremost defensively.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
well contracts doesnt mean much. i mean didnt cap also signed a new deal, still talking about new moves.

about transfers, i dont like c ronaldo much, though he has some quality and still very young and a good manager could make him a great player for juve for years to come. but if cap stays i dont see ronaldo changing, i really dont like his attitude, when things are not going well he makes trouble, and i just dont see capello changing that, just look ibra and camo, things seem to go worse actually.

Sep 1, 2002
Jem83 said:
Vieira is not going anywhere.
He's on a 5 year contract (4 years to go) and I think both Capello and whoever comes in if anyone were to replace him, would want a player of his calibre in the side.

He's not been the main problem for us this season either.
From what I've seen, he's been willing to play for the cause wholeheartedly.
In a midfield that lacks creativity, I think he's done quite well - foremost defensively.
You are right, and that is his future- at the heart of the defence, or as a sweeper.

Joaquin will join this summer! As will Tavez!!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I can imagine Vieira as a sweeper tactically but he is just too reckless to be at the heart of the defense, hw will give many PKs away.

As for C. Ronaldo, I would welcome him into the team...he has creativity and I have no objections what so ever getting this youngster.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
giovanotti said:

WORST:
-Camoranesi leaving

IN THE MIDDLE:
-Ibrahimovic staying,

BEST:
-C.Zanetti is not coming
:D :D

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
i like us to buy buyten and v.d.vaart from hsv.
buyten has done well for hsv, and he has leadership-qualities, quickly became captain for hsv. he can control the air, and is not that slow considering his height.
v.d.vaart is really skilled and could add creativity to the offensive midfield.
would be hard to buy both players from hsv since they'll be playing cl next year, but we are juve, right. better than playing for hsv, and players who wants away can sometimes persuade the club into selling.
but the arrivel of v.d.vaart would mean ibra had to leave, and most of us wouldn't shed to many tears over that.
offload ibra to chelsea for robben and money, or just money and let v.d.vaart play left midfield instead of attacking midfield, doubt capello will change his 2 def.midfielders anyway.

for the right midfield i choose mancini over joaquin. mancini has proven himself in the league already.

a lot of fans wants a new rb, but i could go for zambrotta as a rb and let barzagli and chiellini fight for the lb-spot. they are deacent players, and i like to give them one more year to prove themselves before we go out and buy. they are young and italian, and have done ok so imo they deserve the chance.

new striker, well torres would be nice. but perhaps we should try to get that serbian kid n.zigic. 2.02meter that kind of player would be nice to throw in in the final minutes. but honestly i don't know much about him, just heard that he was voted footballer of the year in serbia twice within the last 3 years, so if any of you know anything about him, please tell..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Rosciky has his limitations if we're contemplating fitting him with the current coach's tactics. He's not got the right frame or Nedved's speed to consolidate that situation. He just has a good first touch and an eye for goal, something we all know Don Fabio is not looking for.

Whichever way one looks at the midfield situation, I think only one man would solve the problem irrespective of any other variables. And that man is Juan Roman Riquelme. Inch perfect ground passes is all Trezeguet needs to put the ball in the net. And if he and not Zlatan is fed with the kind of regularity Riquelme puts balls through, this unit will be unstoppable, Capello or no Capello.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Watching Lyon this season has been very Entertaining. They have been overall a great passing team with clinical finishing (seems like everyone can shoot). They have young potential in all positions (cris,cleric,malouda,diarra,juninho,etc) Also they have really raised the standard of French football by thier great display in the CL....

Personally speaking, we should really invest our money and time to grab there players while there still young and fresh...

Out of our current squad of has beens and old timers i would keep the following outstanding players this season : Zambrotta, Buffon, Canna, Kovac, Puma, Ibra,DP,Giannidecha, And mabey trez. The rest should be sold while there price is still a bit up there.....to be honest buying out Lyon "As Is" including Coaches and waterboys would really secure us CL's for the next few years along with scudettos. With out forgetting great football which has been diminished at the old lady for these past few years....Moggi if your out there look into the Lyon players. they are the future my friend... :agree:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
hambon said:
Watching Lyon this season has been very Entertaining. They have been overall a great passing team with clinical finishing (seems like everyone can shoot). They have young potential in all positions (cris,cleric,malouda,diarra,juninho,etc) Also they have really raised the standard of French football by thier great display in the CL....

Personally speaking, we should really invest our money and time to grab there players while there still young and fresh...

Out of our current squad of has beens and old timers i would keep the following outstanding players this season : Zambrotta, Buffon, Canna, Kovac, Puma, Ibra,DP,Giannidecha, And mabey trez. The rest should be sold while there price is still a bit up there.....to be honest buying out Lyon "As Is" including Coaches and waterboys would really secure us CL's for the next few years along with scudettos. With out forgetting great football which has been diminished at the old lady for these past few years....Moggi if your out there look into the Lyon players. they are the future my friend... :agree:
Nice thoughts but I think they fall on deaf ears...

I hope he's your close friend though...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
giovanotti said:

WORST:
-Camoranesi leaving

IN THE MIDDLE:
-Ibrahimovic staying,

BEST:
-C.Zanetti is not coming
Agree :agree:, im gonna persuade the english NT to go for capello, and its all the english based juventus fans to do that for the sake of their club. Whilst the spanish based should equally persuade Real Madrid to go for fabio. Time to write letters, go on a desolated march and end up in the back of jail, or in an asylum :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Agree :agree:, im gonna persuade the english NT to go for capello, and its all the english based juventus fans to do that for the sake of their club. Whilst the spanish based should equally persuade Real Madrid to go for fabio. Time to write letters, go on a desolated march and end up in the back of jail, or in an asylum :D
And if goes to real fvckin' madrid he may take Zebina,Ibrahimovic and Panucci with him.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Juventus should have more than half its squad changed to younger spirited players. Players whom have yet to become superstars. I'd say we should all opt for a more adventurous team. Somewhat like Man Utd and Arsenal. We need players who really loves juventus to the core. Those who are not fully developed and when they come to juve they become highly rated players. This way they will fill fully indebted to juventus and will do almost anything to help our team win!!!

Examples of players of such would have to be Cannavaro. We had seen how happy and excited canna was previous season when he won his first league title in serie A and how committed he is today to the team.

A glimpse back to del piero's days when he was an absolute nothing in Padova and came in juve trying to fit in with the likes of Baggio, Ravanelli and Vialli. Take a look at what he became? The pinturicchio with dazzling skills and is highly respectable in the locker room. An absolutely commited player

I'd say we get players like Joaquin and Cassano who has been given up hope on and where people begin to underestimate them. But we all know who they truly are at their best form. And that will have to be juve's responsibility to butn the flair in them.

I WANT NEDVED TO GET A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE THROPHY.......!!!
imagine the waste of a player of nedved's techniques. The frustration in a perfect football player's career with only one throphy lacking and also the one that matters the most - UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Fools like Seedorf can win it so many times but why not our juve's golden boy?

...............hmm............

IT MUST BE CAPELLO'S FAULT AGAIN!!! EVERYTHING'S HIS FAULT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)