Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (135 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
Why not??

What has to be done/happen before you might reopen it??

Normally it would be if he was being linked to us in the press.. And he already has been that last week(if im not wrong)
He was linked with us every week and now he's on Real's bench.

May 4, 2004
Jeeks said:
He was linked with us every week and now he's on Real's bench.

Yes i know that.. But its fresh.. He might move from real to Juve u know :p

Anyway, its not fair imo, becuase if other players are linked to Juve there will be allowed new threads about them here at the Transfer Talk..

But its fine if it aint gonna be reopend...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Juve consider Campbell
Juventus have been linked with a move for Arsenal’s England defender Sol Campbell. Last year the Bianconeri swooped for Gunners midfielder Patrick Vieira and reports suggest that the club’s DG Luciano Moggi wants to reunite the pair this summer. Campbell has had an inconsistent season with the London club and with only a year left on his contract could leave for a nominal fee. The 31-year-old star suffered a broken nose in Wednesday's 1-1 draw with Portsmouth and reports claim he will be out for a week.

OMG, please NO

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
Yes i know that.. But its fresh.. He might move from real to Juve u know :p

Anyway, its not fair imo, becuase if other players are linked to Juve there will be allowed new threads about them here at the Transfer Talk..

But its fine if it aint gonna be reopend...
Check out the sticky thread that Mark created listing all those who are linked with us.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Bayern consider Camoranesi

Bayern Munich are mulling over a summer bid for Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi.

The German giants are looking at ways to add to their squad over the summer, particularly with Michael Ballack exiting the Allianz Arena.

Reports suggest that Italy international Camoranesi is one name on Bayern coach Felix Magath's wish list.

Though striking a deal to sign Camoranesi is fraught with difficulties, rumours claim that Bayern are confident they can entice the player to Die Bundesliga.

Camoranesi is under contract at Juventus until 2009, but has endured a strained relationship with the club in recent weeks.

That could facilitate his summer departure, although Bayern and Juventus have also been at loggerheads this season regarding Willy Sagnol.

The France international appeared poised to sign for the Italian champions before performing a U-turn and agreeing an extension with Bayern.

The situation caused some fraction between the two European heavyweights and it is unclear whether that would hinder any move for Camoranesi by Bayern.

skysports

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
Juve consider Campbell
Juventus have been linked with a move for Arsenal’s England defender Sol Campbell. Last year the Bianconeri swooped for Gunners midfielder Patrick Vieira and reports suggest that the club’s DG Luciano Moggi wants to reunite the pair this summer. Campbell has had an inconsistent season with the London club and with only a year left on his contract could leave for a nominal fee. The 31-year-old star suffered a broken nose in Wednesday's 1-1 draw with Portsmouth and reports claim he will be out for a week.

OMG, please NO
Gallas and Barzagli.....and we are linked with Campbell:cry:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
Bayern consider Camoranesi

Bayern Munich are mulling over a summer bid for Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi.

The German giants are looking at ways to add to their squad over the summer, particularly with Michael Ballack exiting the Allianz Arena.

Reports suggest that Italy international Camoranesi is one name on Bayern coach Felix Magath's wish list.

Though striking a deal to sign Camoranesi is fraught with difficulties, rumours claim that Bayern are confident they can entice the player to Die Bundesliga.

Camoranesi is under contract at Juventus until 2009, but has endured a strained relationship with the club in recent weeks.

That could facilitate his summer departure, although Bayern and Juventus have also been at loggerheads this season regarding Willy Sagnol.

The France international appeared poised to sign for the Italian champions before performing a U-turn and agreeing an extension with Bayern.

The situation caused some fraction between the two European heavyweights and it is unclear whether that would hinder any move for Camoranesi by Bayern.

skysports

OMG even worse news,than the previous one!!!:cry:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
that campbell news shows us as moggi is looking for easy transfers only. the guy has had lot of injury problems, is getting old and isnt probably in wenger plans anymore and would be a backup for arsenal. But i cant see him being a starter for juve either. and we dont need so old player for backup. is this somekind of capello dream again?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
that campbell news shows us as moggi is looking for easy transfers only. the guy has had lot of injury problems, is getting old and isnt probably in wenger plans anymore and would be a backup for arsenal. But i cant see him being a starter for juve either. and we dont need so old player for backup. is this somekind of capello dream again?
I think it is,because Capello stated many times that he want him.

If Campbell should be considered as our blockbuster deal,than I'm Ricky Martin!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stephan said:
Well Cambell IS a tall player.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
really what is this? we are gona get zanetti whos hasnt played much for inter anymore, again seems like a easy buy to get, a player who probably only capello actually prefers, while we got rid of quality DM-s, ok i dont know, mabey his not gona be that bad, i mean take abbiati for example, didnt play almoust at all, and then came to juve and improved a lot, mabey the same could happen with zanetti, but why did we have to create this kind of situation? and imo zanetti is also a bit old, so what his expierenced, he might have lost that very very important thing, desire. Its just again somekind of capelle reunion :(

and now we are linked with that english man, old, lacks of desire, just looking for a place in a new team because his old team doesnt want him. Ok in the player view i can understand, a new move would be good, a bit differant expierence after playing many years in one league, but this is juventus here. a team who should be one of the strongest in europe, instead of that, we seem to be interested to make juventus really an old lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)