Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
but whats the point to keep a injure prone player? we are talking about zebina here, not nedved or trezeguet. even the times he has played he doesnt look good to me, goes too often forward and doesnt watch his back. balza and chiellini would be fine enough for next year, especially if we get one of oddo/gallas.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
The ideal arrivals:

Defenders: Gallas, Bonera,Pasqual
Midfield: Marchionni, Tacchinardi, Riquelme,Mancini
Strikers: Cassano

Who may have come the time to leave:

Defenders: Pessotto,Birindelli,Zebina
Midfield:Camoranesi,Giannichedda,Olivera
Strikers: Zalayeta

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
I'm not very sure of the Idea selling Jonathan, as he didn't get his real chance to prove himself this year, always Injured and as soon as he comes back from Injury then "bang" again. I may only sell him If we were to get Massimo Oddo other than him I wouldn't go with selling Zebina.

About Legro and Igor they'll surely not return back, atleast legro wont....
But it seems that we will never figure out Zebina's potential because he is always injured.
Last season he was not so good as I expected and while playing for Roma he was a hole in their defece.

I prefer Oddo,and even Bazaretti on the position.
Zebina is running to much upfront without getting back at the real position,and our right flank remains wide open.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
giovanotti said:
But it seems that we will never figure Zebina's potential because he is always injured.
Last season he was not so good as I expected and while playing for Roma he was a hole in their defece.

I prefer Oddo,and even Bazaretti on the position.
Zebina is running to much upfront without getting back at the real position,and our right flank remains wide open.

TBH, you actually do need players like him that do attack soo often just like zambrotta. I can't hide my joy when i see Zambo and Del Piero playing on the left, communicating with their passes and understaning eachothers without even looking.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
TBH, you actually do need players like him that do attack soo often just like zambrotta. I can't hide my joy when i see Zambo and Del Piero playing on the left, communicating with their passes and understaning eachothers without even looking.
That's true what Stephan said,Zambrotta is running like a horse and he is doing a 2 man job...he is everywhere and not to mention that he is our fastest player,while Zebina is a guy who doesn't back at the position after his runs.

Anyhow Oddo is a class comparing to Zebina.

Zaccardo is forexample a player who is not so ofensive,but doing great defensive job as RB,and not to many players are able to do the job so great over the whole flank like Zambrotta.

Jul 28, 2002
Zebina is a waste of space, pessotto does a far superior job, as does Biri.

Zebina has as much concentration as a goldfish and the elegance of a sumo wrestler. Pointless. He isnt even quick.

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
Cassano And Suazo To Juve, Ibra To Chelsea?

Juventus are set for a few changes this summer, according to Goal.com’s Italian edition.

The main revolution regards the Bianconeri’s offensive sector as Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to leave for London (central) or Madrid.

In the Swede magician’s place the twenty-eight time Italian champs are thinking of bringing in two young stars, Capello pupil Antonio Cassano and Cagliari’s Honduras sensation David Suazo.

On defense, Fiorentina’s Pasqual is on the top of the list, while former Roma keeper Antonioli is on his way to replace Abbiati as Buffon’s reserve.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
juventino19 said:
Cassano And Suazo To Juve, Ibra To Chelsea?
NO to cassano,Yes to Suazo, and HELL YES for ibra to GO.. if chelsea are after him then we are talking about what i love the best.... :money:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It probably won`t happen but what do you think of Adriano
He is unhappy at Inter and could leave
If we want him I believe we can get him tough I hardly believe we would spend our funds on him due to our need of creativeness and possibly the midfielders department

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Orgut said:
It probably won`t happen but what do you think of Adriano
He is unhappy at Inter and could leave
If we want him I believe we can get him tough I hardly believe we would spend our funds on him due to our need of creativeness and possibly the midfielders department
If inter don't secure the second place,which is hard to happen after today's loss vs Milan,they're gonna change the half of their team and the coach too.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Lyon admit interest in Chelsea striker

The Ivory Coast striker has been a controversial figure this season, attracting accusations of diving and using his hands to gain an advantage over opponents.

The Londoners have always maintained their full support for the former Marseille man, yet that hasn’t stopped the player being linked with a summer exit from Stamford Bridge.

Italian giants Juventus had been credited with an interest in recent weeks:confused2 :confused2 :confused2 , and now Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has confirmed his interest in Drogba.

''We made an approach for Drogba two years ago and the deal was virtually done,'' Aulas told The Sun. ''There are certain elements that give me hope we can bring him over for next season.''

fansfc.com

------------------------------

Who wants this thing to play for us??:disagree:

Sep 1, 2002
#10 said:
Zebina is a waste of space, pessotto does a far superior job, as does Biri.

Zebina has as much concentration as a goldfish and the elegance of a sumo wrestler. Pointless. He isnt even quick.

Well put, although Sumo wrestlers, I think, have an artisry about them.

Oh you forgot to mention that he is colour blind- how else can it be explained that he always passes to the opposistion!

Jul 28, 2002
bianconero said:
Well put, although Sumo wrestlers, I think, have an artisry about them.

Oh you forgot to mention that he is colour blind- how else can it be explained that he always passes to the opposistion!
Colour blind verging on the totally blind. How else can we explain his expertise in loosing his man...the man he was supposed to mark.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Drogba isnt really that bad. He used to be a Defender at marseille then converted to a striker somehow. But when defending a corner ever noticed how he wins virtually every header, like john terry does.

Drogba to Juve? _eh.....no thanks! :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stephan said:
probably the other thing whos in charge of juventus.
:lol:

on a serious level.. I dont think we are really interested in drogba, its all just fancy transfer talk, they wanted to add a big club to the speculation and who better but a team who fails to score every game. Drogba in the EPL is prolly one of the worst strikers to take shots at the goal so much so that many prefer crespo over him and rightly so.. to even think of bringing in a striker who fails to convert many of his attempts into a lacklustre attacking juve lineup would be the biggest joke of the season.

May 4, 2004
Drogba :disagree:

If we really do sell zlatan then we should bring in atleast one Italian future star.. And that most be Cassano.. We could also get him for a good price seeing as he never plays for real... and bring in Mancini too.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)