Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
am i the only person who thinks that it would not be a tragedy if we were to sell zlatan?to be honest this seasons champions league camapign has shown that we are badly lacking a creative element to our team,this is perhaps one of the reasons zlatan is struggling this season, there seems to be too much weight placed on his shoulders by capello's tactics and he seems to be overwhelmed with being charged with being juve's main creative element. we could in theory buy 3-4 players who will add more to the teams overall performance with the money we would pick up from selling the swede. we did this before when we sold zidane to real and picked up nedved and thuram who added so much to the team.
of course there is the worry that he could be another tiryy henry and mature into a world class finisher. it could just be the second season syndrome that even kaka suffered last year for milan but the money on offer is tempting for a player who has failed to ive up to expectations this season

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
am i the only person who thinks that it would not be a tragedy if we were to sell zlatan?to be honest this seasons champions league camapign has shown that we are badly lacking a creative element to our team,this is perhaps one of the reasons zlatan is struggling this season, there seems to be too much weight placed on his shoulders by capello's tactics and he seems to be overwhelmed with being charged with being juve's main creative element. we could in theory buy 3-4 players who will add more to the teams overall performance with the money we would pick up from selling the swede. we did this before when we sold zidane to real and picked up nedved and thuram who added so much to the team.
of course there is the worry that he could be another tiryy henry and mature into a world class finisher. it could just be the second season syndrome that even kaka suffered last year for milan but the money on offer is tempting for a player who has failed to ive up to expectations this season
I can assure you that you are not the only one thinking of that...

Talking about myself, I think he should be sold immediately after ending this season...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
Bozi,you're not the onlyone...I would sell him immediately.

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
Look at the oldies.the team of 98 without zidane wouldn't have achieved nothing without him.Inzaghi and del piero would be so good without him?Now the problem is the creative midfielder.Nedved is old and camo is not for juve.2 great attacking midfielders is the problem of failure in CL.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
ReBeL said:
I can assure you that you are not the only one thinking of that...

Talking about myself, I think he should be sold immediately after ending this season...

fellas ....simmer down Nah....Ibra is just having the worst year of his career....he will be greatly missed once he heads out of here and becomes a superstar with some other clubs.....then we will open another thread next to the Henry thread bout why we should have kept him.....easy my lads...

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
Wouldn't the clone grow the same way Nedved did?I meen wouldn't the clone be same as Nedved but 33 years younger?

Nope. The copy (clone cell) is an exact copy of the cell it was copied from....

so the copy is the same age as the original.

Which is one (more) reason why cloning is useless for "copying yourself". :)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Tifoso Lou said:
Nope. The copy (clone cell) is an exact copy of the cell it was copied from....

so the copy is the same age as the original.

Which is one (more) reason why cloning is useless for "copying yourself". :)
But Lou,how the cell would be multiplicated???
What is the period required for the one cell to become an organism???

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
But Lou,how the cell would be multiplicated???
What is the period required for the one cell to become an organism???

Exactly.....

So by the time your clone is your age now (say 30), he will really be 30 (the years that have passed) + 30 (where he started) = 60

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Tifoso Lou said:
Exactly.....

So by the time your clone is your age now (say 30), he will really be 30 (the years that have passed) + 30 (where he started) = 60

but we can re-use nedved's age 23-32 play ;)

Chico

Apr 6, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
but we can re-use nedved's age 23-32 play ;)
Im confused! Why use a clone? What about a genetically modified player? Mix a bit of del piero, with baggio and nedved, and voila, sorted!:p

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Tacchinardi consiglia Riquelme alla Juventus: "Il fantasista argentino del Villareal è uno dei pochi capaci di fare la differenza, ha la stessa efficacia dello Zidane che giocava con me cinque anni fa".
I tifosi chiedono la conferma di Del Piero con gli arrivi di Antonio Conte e Vialli. Ma Gigi Riva avverte: "Non stupitevi se Del Piero va via, all'estero troverebbe un altro mondo lontano dal nostro stress".
Intanto Marchionni dice che "la Juventus è il massimo" e la Triade è tentata dalla cessione di Camoranesi.
Arrivano buone notizie da Manchester: Cristiano Ronaldo se ne vuole andare.

(Tuttosport)

Tacchinardi recommends Riquelme to Juventus: "the argentinian fantasista of Villareal is one of the few who can make a difference, he has the same effect of Zidane who played with me 5 years ago.
The fans ask for the confirmation of Del Piero with the arrivals of Conte and Vialli. But Gigi Riva averts this: "Don't be surprised if Del Piero leaves, abroad he will find another world far away from our stress". :(
At this moment Marchionni says that "Juventus are the maximum" and the triade try to sell Camoranesi. :cry:
Good news from Manchester: Cristiano Ronaldo wants to leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
La Juventus entra nella corsa a Sol Campbell. Le alternative al difensore inglese dell'Arsenal sono il belga Kompany dell'Anderlecht e l'olandese Boulahrouz dell'Amburgo. Non tramonta anche la pista Gallas (Chelsea). In Italia piacciono Barzagli e Terlizzi del Palermo. (Corriere dello Sport)

Juventus enter the race for Sol Campbell :shocked2:. The alternative defenders to the englishman of arsenal are the belgish Kompany of Anderlect and the Dutch Boulahrouz (who is he? and how good?) of Hamburg. The race for Gallas is not closed. In Italy Juve like Barzagli and Terlizzi of Palermo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondo quanto riprorta oggi il quotidiano inglese 'The Sun', Fernando Torres, il giovane attaccante dell'Atletico Madrid richiestissimo dai più importanti club europei starebbe per trovare un accordo con l'Arsenal. Al giocatore sarebero interessate anche le tre grandi italiane, Milan, Inter e Juve, che però al momento sembrano in ritardo rispetto ai gunners.

According to the english tabloid 'The Sun', Fernando Torres, the young striker of Atletico Madrid asked for by the biggest clubs in Europe is close to finding an agreement with Arsenal(WHAT?). The player also interests the three big italians, Milan, Inter and Juve, who are at the moment behind in respect to Arsenal

---
well if torres goes to arsenal then henry probably will leave arsenal for sure, arsenal might not finish in top4 this season and winning CL is their only hope. But if they wont succeed, henry might leave to moust probably barcelona, and torres would be actually a needed signing for arsenal, just that i am surprised torres wants arsenal move himself.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Legro wont be back anyhow....Biri will be a good subs....Jonathan wont last alot and about Igor, I don't mind having him back.
So do you think ,Rab, that Siena will keep the services of Legro ,and Tudor as well,and that we could sell Zebina...after Zebina's bad performances and hospital "vacations " I think that it would be very hard to sell him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
giovanotti said:
So do you think ,Rab, that Siena will keep the services of Legro ,and Tudor as well,and that we could sell Zebina...after Zebina's bad performances and hospital "vacations " I think that it would be very hard to sell him.

I'm not very sure of the Idea selling Jonathan, as he didn't get his real chance to prove himself this year, always Injured and as soon as he comes back from Injury then "bang" again. I may only sell him If we were to get Massimo Oddo other than him I wouldn't go with selling Zebina.

About Legro and Igor they'll surely not return back, atleast legro wont....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)