Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (139 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
We actually need fast players like C. Ronaldo.
:tup: one of the best in the diving business ironically managed by a manager who spoke out on italians diving. :D.. seriously his overrated, ask any EPL fan.

Sep 28, 2002
baggio said:
They may get Camoranesi and 5m in return I guess.

be honest, would you go for that? like it or not, ronaldo is a tremendous talent, unlike *cough* our number 9. hes only 20 or 21, would you go for for ageing incosistent player, who may have been our biggest threat from midfield, though thats not saying much. not to mention he's relatively unknown outside italy i believe

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
PhRoZeN said:
:tup: one of the best in the diving business ironically managed by a manager who spoke out on italians diving. :D.. seriously his overrated, ask any EPL fan.

I think you're right, but I'm afraid we don't have too many opitions out there.

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
Zlatan09 said:
One question I know how is doing riquelme,c.ronaldo,joaquin,gerrard but i dont know how is playing rosicky who knows?? please tell me
Riquelme? C.Ronaldo? Gerrard?

I keep seeing the same names here and I wonder if this is just optimism from supporters or actual reality. If I were Moggi I wouldn't even bother putting in a phone call for these guys - he has a bigger chance of sleeping with Angelina Jolie than actually signing any of these players. :p

Riquelme: It's possible he will leave Villarreal after the summer with the WC enhancing his reputation and probably no European football next year. Then again I think he revels in the environment there with the South American set-up. OK, if he is to move; then Real start as clear favourites and after Zidane's probable retirement (or poor display at WC) he will become their No.1 target. Ideal move for the Argentine I think. Italy? Can't see him feeling the attraction and if so Juventus would be the last team with Capello and their traditions. Inter's culture would probably be better suited to him.

C.Ronaldo: After ditching Beckham, Ferguson has once again gone back to the wingers and recreating this new generation team. Sir Alex DOES NOT sell young players - I can definitely see Van Nistelrooy leaving to raise some capital but not a player who Ferguson rates as highly as he does. I think he is overrated but that is just my opinion. Secondly, it's possible Ronaldo could look for an outgoing possibility but again Juventus would be way down his list. Joaquin in terms of this position is much more attainable - but with Spanish players recent performances in Serie A this would be a bold move for the player and Juve.

Gerrard: No explanation needed. Any fan who thinks this is possible is completely stupid.

May 4, 2004
Intro said:
Gerrard: No explanation needed. Any fan who thinks this is possible is completely stupid.
Really?

It was more stupid to THINK we could get Vieira and we GOT HIM!!
So there is nothing stupid ´thinking that Moggi might bring Gerrard in..

Even if i hope to see Riq and C.R !

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
Really?

It was more stupid to THINK we could get Vieira and we GOT HIM!!
So there is nothing stupid ´thinking that Moggi might bring Gerrard in..

Even if i hope to see Riq and C.R !
I don't think it was stupid and really Juve did not 'get him' as Arsenal sold him. There is no need to really go over old ground - but here in England it is common knowledge Wenger told Vieira he could leave and the Frenchman was stunned. When hit with such a revelation naturally one would be hurt and betrayed so he accepted the offer on the table; Juventus as it was not necessarily his preferred choice but the only one available.

Gerrard has none of these circumstances; he doesn't particularly want to leave and the management definitely do not want him too. Even if he did there would be many more takers than Juventus which would be far more appealing.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
I would clone Nedved and than use the clone at the position ,because I really don't see who could replace him.
The clone would be the same biological age as Nedy, though...

may as well keep the original :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)