Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #763
    Espectro said:
    You want to know who is the next big name that will come to Juve? then we will have to wait and see wich player eliminates Italy in the WC :D
    I said the same thing earlier but it's applies only for EURO's.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Juventus ready to pounce for Roma's Mancini

Roma's battle with Fiorentina for the final Champions League place could cost them midfielder Mancini.

The Brazilian is the prime candidate to be sold by Roma should they fail to land the much-needed windfall from Champions League qualification.

Juventus coach Fabio Capello is ready to pounce and could offer striker Marcelo Zalayeta and new signing Marco Marchionni, from Parma, in exchange.

???we got marhionni whos young just because of that deal? while nedved and camo aint gone get younger, i know mancini is good but we need midfielders for backup, not mutu or dp playing on the wing...

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Maybe the blockbuster thing after all is that Capello goes to Madrid and Giraudo sells his share of the club and leaves too.

I suspect something big to happen anyway as the shares have gone up something like 20% in a week. That's a bit reliable indicator compared to newspapers. The thing is just what that means.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)