Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (132 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
giovanotti said:
Maresca would be great,but that seems to be a dream.
Indeed. He's doing great with Sevilla, playing a big part of that team. I'd love to see him back but as you said this will probably never happen.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
WE SOLD MARESCA!! IF WE WANT HIM BACK,WE'LL HAVE TO PAY!!!! TACCHINARDI IS POSSIBLE SINCE HE IS ONLY ON LOAN(THO WE MIGHT WANT TO ADD HIM TO CASH AND MAKE AN OFFER FOR RIQUELME!)IF HE WQANTS TO RETURN,BRING HIM BACK!!!(HE MIGHT NOT SCORE HIGH FOR TECHNIQUE,BUT HIS COMMITMENT WAS NEVER IN QUESTION!)
CHIVU? NOT A BAD OPTION FOR CB.
GALLAS?NO PLAYERS OVER 27 PLEASE!!!!

MANCINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ET CASSANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Indeed. He's doing great with Sevilla, playing a big part of that team. I'd love to see him back but as you said this will probably never happen.
He was a great Juventino,and did a great job for us,I really can't understand why we sold him.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im getting worried as our average age of the squad will hit 35 by the time the new season arrives. Capellos's obviously on a short term success with Juve for the C.L.

Hiddink, Deschamps, Vialli Give us a hand will ya!

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Im getting worried as our average age of the squad will hit 35 by the time the new season arrives. Capellos's obviously on a short term success with Juve for the C.L.

We won't get Hiddink he has taken a break(don't think it's permanent) from club football to go and coach the Russian NT.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:

Don't forget Spalletti or Prandelli (the future of Italian coaching)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Of course it was!!!It was a deal of 250 million euros.But some people of our team did not see that and said that we had to sell if we wanted to buy

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Tuttosport :)rolleyes2) today speaks of revolution .. of tactical system and Riquelme will be part of it. Combination of Tuttosport and Capello just do not make me believe this might happen.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Daddi said:
Don't forget Spalletti or Prandelli (the future of Italian coaching)

Some idiot -Neg Rep me on that post i sent, how stupid was that. Its the truth, the way things are going our avaerage age will be at a all time high.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
venom said:
Tuttosport :)rolleyes2) today speaks of revolution .. of tactical system and Riquelme will be part of it. Combination of Tuttosport and Capello just do not make me believe this might happen.

That would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)