Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Boksic said:
what do you think of Solomon Kalou of Feyenoord?
I think he could be a great player for Juve, he is young fast and creative. Its rumoured Chelsea are going to make a bid for him.
If we can get him fairly cheap, yes, but if chelsea are after him then I doubt that we would get him. Ive seen a few of his matches for feyenoord this season his certainly been one of the best players in the dutch league this season. However prior to this season TBH I think he was poor.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
You really mean, who we gonna fund Joaquins arrival? Sell Camoranesi. Mancini plays on the left these days so Neddy sucessor. Marchionni is fringe for joaquin.

There you Go Giovanotti, Me old fruit! :smoke:

We could sell Camoranesi for about 12mil Euros,I think that Joaquin is expensive.
Mancini is really great player but his primary role is attacking right midfielder,same as Joaquin,and we really need a miracle to replace Nedved.

And what about the possible Cassano's arrival and Ibrahimovic???

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
f--k now i really think gallas is almoust sure a milan player, i remember last year when gila news started, juve was also linked with them but first news where always milan, ofcourse there where those stupid tribalfootballnews around also but in the end gila went to milan. And now i see gallas go to milan. Especially if we buy cassano and joaquin, i just dont think we will make so many transfers in the summer, now i am expecting someone not so known in to defens. And about Mancini, i JUST DONT BELIEVE, we can get him, sure his a good player and etc, but why should spalletti get rid of one of his best players? yes, money is important, but then again, roma might sell mancini to real or chelsea or whoever outside italy! that is just what happened with cassano. And also, cassano had problems with roma so roma wanted to get rid of him, but mancini is their starting XI player, one of the best ones they have, probably one of the moust infrom players in this season.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
f--k now i really think gallas is almoust sure a milan player, i remember last year when gila news started, juve was also linked with them but first news where always milan, ofcourse there where those stupid tribalfootballnews around also but in the end gila went to milan. And now i see gallas go to milan. Especially if we buy cassano and joaquin, i just dont think we will make so many transfers in the summer, now i am expecting someone not so known in to defens. And about Mancini, i JUST DONT BELIEVE, we can get him, sure his a good player and etc, but why should spalletti get rid of one of his best players? yes, money is important, but then again, roma might sell mancini to real or chelsea or whoever outside italy! that is just what happened with cassano. And also, cassano had problems with roma so roma wanted to get rid of him, but mancini is their starting XI player, one of the best ones they have, probably one of the moust infrom players in this season.

True Stephan,and I think that we made a mistake with Gila and that there is a great possibility to lose Gallas.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Apparent gallas has openly said that he would most certainly like playing for milan, so in reality it wont be all moggis fault but rather more down to the way we play in europe. hmm (Should I have another sting at capello? )

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Apparent gallas has openly said that he would most certainly like playing for milan, so in reality it wont be all moggis fault but rather more down to the way we play in europe. hmm (Should I have another sting at capello? )
Agreed PhRoZen!

But Capello didn't make a mistake with Gila,we lost the guy right infront of our noses,and Gila is Juventino.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
giovanotti said:
Agreed PhRoZen!

But Capello didn't make a mistake with Gila,we lost the guy right infront of our noses,and Gila is Juventino.
true :agree: That may have been the time when moggi knocked off :sleepy: to sleep. Either way I dont think its a big deal we missed out on gila (I may be wrong) his been decent this season but not the best for milan especially when compared to how he was at parma. I seriously think that palladino or volpato can have an equal chance in becoming the next gila. (dont laugh). :)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
true :agree: That may have been the time when moggi knocked off :sleepy: to sleep. Either way I dont think its a big deal we missed out on gila (I may be wrong) his been decent this season but not the best for milan especially when compared to how he was at parma. I seriously think that palladino or volpato can have an equal chance in becoming the next gila. (dont laugh). :)
I won't laugh,I'll pray for that!!!:)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Serie A round-up: Juve keen on Gerrard
Eurosport - & Reuters 06/04/06

Capello criticises Juve fans after European exitAccording to reports in the English media on Thursday, Juventus are ready to snatch Steven Gerrard away from Liverpool this summer. The Reds captain has been no stranger to close season transfer sagas over the past few years, and this summer is set to be no different.

Juventus may be striding away with the Serie A title, but their failings in Europe this year, brought to a head on Wednesday with their aggregate defeat at the hands of Arsenal, have prompted a rethink.

When manager Fabio Capello was asked after the match about rebuilding his squad for next season, he replied bluntly, "We are already working on that."

And one area thought to be in need of strengthening is the midfield, with talk of Patrick Vieira being offloaded rife around the Stadio delle Alpi.

But Liverpool would be very unwilling to let their star player leave Anfield having fought tooth and nail to repel the advances of Chelsea last summer, and Real Madrid the year before.

Gerrard signed a new four year deal with the Merseyside club last July.

WHOLESALE CHANGES

Capello is not likely to stop there in his recruiting though as the Old Lady looks to bounce back from a second quarter final defeat against Premiership opposition in successive years.

They already have an agreement to sign Parma's exciting right-winger Marco Marchionni and media reports suggest a similar arrangement could see Inter Milan midfielder Cristiano Zanetti move to the Delle Alpi.

Zanetti, who has been forced to the fringes at Inter, was a key part of Capello's championship-winning side at AS Roma in 2001 and would be a useful addition to the squad.

But if Juve are to mount a more intensive challenge to get back the trophy they last won 10 years ago, more radical and certainly more expensive purchases are likely to be necessary.

If the past is anything to go by, Juve will probably need to rid themselves of one or two of their big earners before bringing in any top-class signings.

There has been constant speculation surrounding their Swedish forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who has looked irritated and unhappy in recent games and has come in for intense scrutiny and criticism from the media.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Ibra will stay.

Capello will employ 4-3-3 next season with

Joaquin --- Trezeguet --- Cassano ........ up front

The midfield should be:-

Marchionni Vieira Emerson

One before the back three:-

Gerrard

Back three:-

Barzagli------ Cannavaro----- Zambrotta

GK ----- Buffon --------

Rest of squad:-

Mutu, Thuram, Ibrahimovic, Kovac, Balzaretti, Zanetti, Antonioli, Volpato,
Palladino, Chiellini, Blasi, Del Piero

Going:-

Camoranesi, Zebina, Zalayeta, Nedved and Olivera.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Luftwaffles said:
Ibra will stay.

Capello will employ 4-3-3 next season with

Joaquin --- Trezeguet --- Cassano ........ up front

The midfield should be:-

Marchionni Vieira Emerson

One before the back three:-

Gerrard

Back three:-

Barzagli------ Cannavaro----- Zambrotta

GK ----- Buffon --------

Rest of squad:-

Mutu, Thuram, Ibrahimovic, Kovac, Balzaretti, Zanetti, Antonioli, Volpato,
Palladino, Chiellini, Blasi, Del Piero

Going:-

Camoranesi, Zebina, Zalayeta, Nedved and Olivera.

how the hell are we going to afford gerrard, joaquin, cassano, barzagli, antonioli, and zanetti?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
how the hell are we going to afford gerrard, joaquin, cassano, barzagli, antonioli, and zanetti?
Withouth selling Zlatan :D

Check my signature, to read my hopes for next season, haha.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
IMO that's too much change in such a short period of time. you can't just throw players together and expect them to perform. i think we should make 1 or 2 changes to the starting 11 at most

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
1 or 2 changes will not be sufficient ,we definitely will not have Zebina and Camo in the right side next season and Thuram and Nedved has shown sign of old legs so i will see at least 4 changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)