Moggi working on a blockbuster deal (50m €+ to spend) (147 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Juno,

It seems that most Juventuz regulars are wary of placing too much credence on Tuttosport stories.

Gerrard with Henry: Lippi too is a plan of the Juve tifosi, the paper says.

So - it all adds up to a can of beans.

In reality, Moggi is working on a blockbuster deal, most probably. One thing for sure is that Juventus will not, under any circumstances, announce anything at all until they have wrapped up Scudetto number 29, so as to keep the players focused on regaining the kind of form that saw them off to a flying start in August and September.

Incidentally, for what it's worth, the two players I see starting for the bianconeri next season are both playing in Spain right now. To finance their acquisition, I see Neddy leaving.

The two are Cassano and Joaquin.

That leaves the back four, assuming Vieira and Emerson stay to play midfield roles next season.

Those positions should be filled by Barzagli and either Fabian Ernst or Igor Duljaj.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Luftwaffles said:
Juno,

It seems that most Juventuz regulats are wary of placing too much credence on Tuttosport stories.

In reality, Moggi is working on a blockbuster deal, most probably. One thing for sure is that Juventus will not, under any circumstances, announce anything at all until they have wrapped up Scudetto number 29, so as to keep the players focused on regaining the kind of form that saw them off to a flying start in August and September.

Incidentally, for what it's worth, the two players I see starting for the bianconeri next season are both playing in Spain right now. To finance their acquisition, I see Neddy leaving.

That leaves the back four, assuming Vieira and Emerson stay to play midfield roles next season.

Those positions should be filled by Barzagli and either Fabian Ernst or Igor Duljaj.
Igor Duljaj?????:wallbang:

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Igor Duljaj, DoB 29/10/79, is the defensive midfield destroyer for Serbia & Montenegro. When Illja Petkovic's side closed the international season with two goalless draws in Beograd against Spain and Belgium last year to make it six clean sheets out of six, the 26 year old Shaktar Donetsk player was the undisputed man of the match on each occasion, breaking up the opposition attacks at source with timely tackles and well-read interceptions.

He is quick and creative, with an ability to turn defence into attack in the blink of an eye.

Moreover, he has an engine not dissimilar to Gerrard.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Guys believe me,I know the guy and I saw him few times...he is a working machine but not so creative.The only positive thing about him is that he is fascinated with Juve,and that is the club of his dreams,but I think we can afford much better players than he is.

Before 2 years there was a speculation about Stankovic in our lines and I prayed not to sign him.I have impatience for the Serbia and montenegro players simply because I know the way it goes here.

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Bozi.78 said:
dont want scudetto 30, want european cup no 3
Amen to that.

I think we'll have to wait another few years for that though. I don't think this team can do it even if we have one or two changes. I am a firm believer in investing in youth and let them develop at Juve and not loaning them out.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
We need Joaquin. Cassano too. Gallas. And Mancini and were all set to go for scudetto number 30!
And what about Ibrahimovic ,after Cassano's possible arrival???

Where would you place Joaquin,Camoranesi,Mancini and Marchionni???

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
jaansu said:
Amen to that.

I think we'll have to wait another few years for that though. I don't think this team can do it even if we have one or two changes. I am a firm believer in investing in youth and let them develop at Juve and not loaning them out.
too true i would like to see palladino come back and get a bit of a chance even if its just to learn from ADP and trez, we have two excellent young players in chielinni and balzaretti but we need to progress young CB and exciting MF as well

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
too true i would like to see palladino come back and get a bit of a chance even if its just to learn from ADP and trez, we have two excellent young players in chielinni and balzaretti but we need to progress young CB and exciting MF as well
True,we had young Masiello (DC) also but he is at Avelino now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Luftwaffles said:
Juno,

It seems that most Juventuz regulars are wary of placing too much credence on Tuttosport stories.

Gerrard and Henry are great players and I would be very happy to see them in our colors but I can`t see it happening (I mean both of them)!
but it would be nice to see Henry back since he is a player who can change a game by himself! something which we clearly lack

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The true question is would Henry be playing for us with the same passion and desire as he is playing for Arsenal...maybe he won't be able to give his maximum,he is their top scorer,captain and the head of the team,his heart is there.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
And what about Ibrahimovic ,after Cassano's possible arrival???

Where would you place Joaquin,Camoranesi,Mancini and Marchionni???

You really mean, who we gonna fund Joaquins arrival? Sell Camoranesi. Mancini plays on the left these days so Neddy sucessor. Marchionni is fringe for joaquin.

There you Go Giovanotti, Me old fruit! :smoke:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #617
    Joaquin as never been this close to leave Betis so I think we might have a shot at him. Poor Camo. :(

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    what do you think of Solomon Kalou of Feyenoord?
    I think he could be a great player for Juve, he is young fast and creative. Its rumoured Chelsea are going to make a bid for him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #620
    Boksic said:
    what do you think of Solomon Kalou of Feyenoord?
    I think he could be a great player for Juve, he is young fast and creative. Its rumoured Chelsea are going to make a bid for him.
    Chelsea have enough LM's right?

If it's the Kalou that played with Auxerre I would have taken him over Kapo but that'S just me.

Bayern's GM said that Ballack will go to Chelsea.

Lampard anyone? :eyebrows:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)